Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Sheryl Nome Cosplay

1. Found this cosplay by prominent japanese cosplayer Saya. While the bust might need some work (I honestly feel that a pushup should made the cosplay better), on general it's one of the best I've seen of Sheryl so far

Full Gallery

Posted 8 years ago # Quote
  2. The hair looks about perfect, very nice!

3. linkinstreet said:
    Found this cosplay by prominent japanese cosplayer Saya. While the bust might need some work (I honestly feel that a pushup should made the cosplay better), on general it's one of the best I've seen of Sheryl so far

Full Gallery

To tell you the truth...if by looking at the picture alone, I doubt there would be lots of people think that it is a cosplay of Sheryl (I guess the biggest problem is that she's not wearing some of the signature or recognizable costumes of Sheryl...)

4. true. I'd feel that a concert costume would have been better. but ah well...

5. hm, I could have sworn that I have more somewhere in my folders... can't find them atm. I guess I'll post them when find them after getting home tonight or something.

but yeah, I would say this isn't one of her best cosplays (personally, I think I liked her Dark Saber cosplay the best? or maybe something else), don't know about how accurate it is compared to other people's, since I didn't watch Macross F...

for people that didn't know about Saya, you should check out her other cosplays, a few of her pics are in MPZero's site.

I guess I'll post a few of other Sheryl cosplays if I bump into them.

6. Wanderer said:
    hm, I could have sworn that I have more somewhere in my folders... can't find them atm. I guess I'll post them when find them after getting home tonight or something.

but yeah, I would say this isn't one of her best cosplays (personally, I think I liked her Dark Saber cosplay the best? or maybe something else), don't know about how accurate it is compared to other people's, since I didn't watch Macross F...

for people that didn't know about Saya, you should check out her other cosplays, a few of her pics are in MPZero's site.

I guess I'll post a few of other Sheryl cosplays if I bump into them.

It's not the case of if this is one of her best cosplay, but that there are not many awesome Sheryl ones out there. She did a good job with the hair, which altho the colour is definitely not real, it looks natural enough.

7. =P ah well, its Saya-san, so gotta be a good cosplay.

As promised earlier. and I don't care if I have overlaps from the gallery (too lazy to check which ones are overlapped) except I won't bother posting the ones from MPZero's site

I'll post again if I find more in my folders

Attachments

1. IMG_0413.jpg 8 years old
    2. f0090244_3403934.jpg 8 years old
    3. DSC_5073.jpg 8 years old
    4. DSC_50777.jpg 8 years old
    5. DSC_5069.jpg 8 years old
    6. DSC_5059.jpg 8 years old
    7. DSC_5054.jpg 8 years old

You must log in to post.