Sankaku Complex Forums » Manga

The last hentai doujin you read...

1. which didn't have lolicon, toddlercon, defecation, urination, traps, reverse traps, dickgirls, men with vaginas, furry, yaoi, shota, straight shota, femdom, bbw, or gender transformations? Guro and yuri are fine.

Posted 4 years ago # Quote
  2. The last

Alessa said:
    which didn't have lolicon, toddlercon, defecation, urination, traps, reverse traps, dickgirls, men with vaginas, furry, yaoi, shota, straight shota, femdom, bbw, or gender transformations? Guro and yuri are fine.

Holly crap that's a lot of restrictions.
    But the last hentai doujin I read was [Mokusei Zaijuu] Suzumiya Haruhi no Taiketsu 1 Mahou Shoujo Takamichi Nanoha Hen [ENG]
    I only read a few pages though.
    It's about Haruhi wanting a magical girl and then Nanoha magically fulls out a lock, knocked out. Then Haruhi starts raping her. First with mouth then double dildo.and so on and so on.
    [Mokusei Zaijuu] Suzumiya Haruhi no Taiketsu 1 Mahou Shoujo Takamichi Nanoha Hen [ENG]

Attachments

1. _013.jpg 4 years old
    2. _009.jpg 4 years old
    3. _003.jpg 4 years old
    4. _001.jpg 4 years old
  3. You sure there's no urination in there? Oh, and Haruhi is Femdom incarnate. ^_^

4. Alessa said:
    which didn't have lolicon, toddlercon, defecation, urination, traps, reverse traps, dickgirls, men with vaginas, furry, yaoi, shota, straight shota, femdom, bbw, or gender transformations? Guro and yuri are fine.

What!??! No lolis?!

5. That's why so many titles get posted...

6. Technically that manga is femdom.

7. Alessa said:

I haven't read any that don't involve at least 4 of those... ):

8. I had no idea their was such a thing X)

9. maga said:

I haven't read any that don't involve at least 4 of those... ):

You lie. You read the short manga I posted of those girls getting stuffed, mounted, and their flesh was being prepared as the main course for a banquet.

10. You also probably read the Haunting Grounds manga I posted. It had a little bestiality at the end but that isn't the same as furry.

You must log in to post.