Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Your Day Thread 9: Being Sankaku is Suffering

1. Today was the worst day ever.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. doctorkhanblog said:
    So ends a hectic week. One more hectic week to go.

School or work? I've finally getting a weekend free.

Char said:
    Today was the worst day ever.

Attachments

1. Palmtop_tiger.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Char said:
    Today was the worst day ever.

what wrong

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. If curious check my update it's too painful to talk about.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. That's awful dude, sorry to hear that.

Attachments

1. sadomochi_Tenshi_cry.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  6. I feel sorry for Char and I think Neko just grew a heart.

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Neko_musume said:
    I think Neko just grew a heart.

It was always there, just hidden by a wall. (Spoiler: the wall is a titan)

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. 01aa said:
    This one dude in my group right now talks way too much uuuggghhh

AA?

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. Fuck I accidentally hit the delete button.

Neko_musume said:

AA?

But anyway, when he starts he just keeps going
    inb4joke

Posted 4 years ago #
  10. Char said:
    If curious check my update it's too painful to talk about.

I went through a similar thing so I can relate.

Attachments

1. e66ccbd05ef41e78db542332bb7a4e9e.jpg 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  11. Got back a little while ago from seeing Madoka 3: Rebellion. Had dinner at a Chinese buffet on the way home.
    Good day.

Posted 4 years ago #
  12. Met a really cute Cambridge Graduate at a Chinese Restaurant Karaoke place... his after-shave smelt really gooood, I was so close to slobbering myself all over him.

He seems to have aggravating views about Oxford University and calls them degenerate/autistic/rejects etc, and he's a doctor. I'm not sure what to think.

Also... FUCK I can't find him on Facebook since I forgot to get his number. But then again, he is like 5-6 years older than me. ;-;
    Oh and he's too smart for me. The kind where he goes on and on and on in answering a single question.

Posted 4 years ago #
  13. uteki said:
    Met a really cute Cambridge Graduate at a Chinese Restaurant Karaoke place... his after-shave smelt really gooood, I was so close to slobbering myself all over him.

He seems to have aggravating views about Oxford University and calls them degenerate/autistic/rejects etc, and he's a doctor. I'm not sure what to think.

Also... FUCK I can't find him on Facebook since I forgot to get his number. But then again, he is like 5-6 years older than me. ;-;
    Oh and he's too smart for me. The kind where he goes on and on and on in answering a single question.

So how is Kudi anyway?

Posted 4 years ago #
  14. kanika said:

So how is Kudi anyway?

uteki said:
    degenerate/autistic/rejects etc

Posted 4 years ago #
  15. giascle said:

Attachments

1. unlimitedlaughinggirlsworks.gif 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  16. I spent the whole day checking voice acting, discussing voice acting, taking notes about voice acting, and then I spent the evening ranting about voice acting. I'm so into the topic I can't get it off my head, I can't sleep at all.

Also, 20 years later, the Saint Seiya anime adaptation in italian is still the best adaptation ever done imo.

Posted 4 years ago #
  17. Ranting about it how?

Posted 4 years ago #
  18. uteki said:

Jealousy is a terrible thing

kanika said:

So how is Kudi anyway?

What the Cambridge dude said.

Char said:

If curious check my update it's too painful to talk about.

Baby we're here for you

Attachments

1. hug17.gif 4 years old
    Posted 4 years ago #
  19. uteki said:
    But then again, he is like 5-6 years older than me. ;-;

Why does the age part matter? I can see the latter being annoying eventually. Conversations being halted from him focusing too much on a smaller detail you presented to build up to your point. That's not so much to do with him being intelligent, but being confident (or even arrogant). I think Kudi might have called it right.

Being able to readjust your language to explain some or converse with someone not as knowledgeable as you is more appreciated in a lot of cases, and definitely in friendships/relationship.

Anyways, good luck stalking him.

Posted 4 years ago #
  20. Time for errands. I have packages to send at the post office, supplies for making cupcakes for tomorrow's Christmas Secret Santa party reveal thing at a partner's house, and cat food. Unless I really want my cats to die.... Hm..

Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.