Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Your Day Thread 9: Being Sankaku is Suffering

  1. arang said:

    I'm attracted to Koreans.

    What about Japanese?

    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. Uguu...This headache won't go away without meds...

    triumf said:
    What about Japanese?

    Same.
    ---
    Someone make this effin headache go away..
    *cries*

    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. dirtypair said:
    How could I? Come on, as if it wasn't obvious from the start.

    It wasn't difficult to figure out. I just wasn't going to say anything direct (yet).

    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. I'm actually worried about James and his illness.
    He hasn't commented for 2-3 hours and I tried calling him numerous times and it always leaves me to the answer phone.
    The only conclusion is... that he has died or passed out...!!

    Posted 4 years ago #
  5. uteki said:
    I'm actually worried about James and his illness.
    He hasn't commented for 2-3 hours and I tried calling him numerous times and it always leaves me to the answer phone.
    The only conclusion is... that he has died or passed out...!!

    Sleeping is would be the appropriate assumption but...ok, Amy. Any excuse for you to climb through his bedroom window is fine too.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Would he be at his stag thing in Barrow now? Or was he sick in a kart after that?

    Posted 4 years ago #
  7. dirtypair said:

    How could I? Come on, as if it wasn't obvious from the start.

    We could've play along, sometimes making ambiguous statements and have a fun-ish timw.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  8. Headache upgraded to migraine...
    --
    Gosh, that fruit youmu is really disgusting with the orange juice reaction...

    Posted 4 years ago #
  9. I actually passed out on a bus! But yes I think I have winter sickness bug
    I am gonna have a good life for the next week

    Posted 4 years ago #
  10. aneko said:
    Would he be at his stag thing in Barrow now? Or was he sick in a kart after that?

    I'm not too sure since I haven't really paid attention recently.
    I think I'm one of those bad friends who are only alerted when something serious happens to said person. ;-;

    edit: Oh James is alive. Okay that is embarrassing.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  11. My newest short film is being shown tonight on a huge screen in front of thousands of people oh boy

    Posted 4 years ago #
  12. I'll live anyway but phone is dead now. Nn

    Posted 4 years ago #
  13. Cantido said:

    Sleeping is would be the appropriate assumption but...ok, Amy. Any excuse for you to climb through his bedroom window is fine too.

    Hahaha, though I know that I could always use the front door anytime!

    giascle said:
    My newest short film is being shown tonight on a huge screen in front of thousands of people oh boy

    You better upload this on Youtube and share it to me if you are going to keep boasting about it!

    aneko said:

    It wasn't difficult to figure out.

    Maybe next time the person could make it harder to figure it out.
    After all there doesn't seem to be a rule against making numerous accounts if you had a bad start in the previous one.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  14. Or break into his house through the attic. Why? It's more interesting that way.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  15. But there's all that chewing.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  16. Are you saying that she should eat the roof?

    Posted 4 years ago #
  17. Is there a Japanese spell against migraines?
    I need one now sigh

    KyoAni should start making music videos.
    I never understood why they never went for it with K-On!
    They should have animated all of their hits...
    Imagine the sales of a "live DVD/blu-ray".
    If they uploaded MVs to YT, they might have gone viral too :o

    Edit: I feel like throwing up now too...

    Posted 4 years ago #
  18. Dang, is Geno ok? I hear that storm that hit the Philippines was real bad.

    Also hi Arang.

    Ugh I've been super busy with work lately there is barely any time left to mingle on sancom.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  19. So you know that i am in rehabilitation and they send me to a farm for training.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  20. uteki said:
    there doesn't seem to be a rule against making numerous accounts if you had a bad start in the previous one.

    In this case the person had a bad ending before. One should never say "I was here before but won't tell you as whom" unless one wants to risk repeating history.

    mascarpone said:
    Are you saying that she should eat the roof?

    That's how the squirrels get in.

    Posted 4 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.