Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

February No-Sugar Challenge!! JOIN, FATASSES!

1. That looks...Disgusting, Boss.

Attachments

1. rainbow.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. So, did my squats. I tried about 15 with ease, so I figured I would use my 10lb dumbbells in each hand and lift them up and out as I did each squat to make it more difficult. I already have strong upper legs because of riding my bike and sex, so I needed something else to make it a challenge. Now.. FUCK THESE. My arms hurt like hell and the extra weight made going down and coming back up hurt more. D;

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. tastes wonderful,
    though too much sugar

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Day 02

Pantsu = 247.4lbs/112.2k

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Im downloading that moe application to my phone right now. :3

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Its so adorable! >\\<

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Is it just for the iphone?

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Nooes~

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. haha it even has paid dlc

I like one of the questions in the link palmtop provided. "Why does Yuki keep calling me 'Senpai'?"

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. I think that burger had more calories than my whole dinner. lol.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. okay, i can't fin the "burn your fat with me" app in the android app store on my phone. all the dlc shows up but not the app itself.

ooooh, my os needs updating :/
    My phone's not under any contract or anything, i wonder if there's a way to get it updated.

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Avatar Image

Nin

Just install it via here, you bum!

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. I know, I tried but it says "
    This app is incompatible with your Verizon Samsung SCH-I500."

I think I just need to update my os, but I no longer have any sort of phone plan for my galaxy s

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. palmtop-tiger said:
    Culver's? Is that supposed to be a patty? Why is the pickle on top of the bun?

The person who made it was dyslexic.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. danhibiki said:
    I know, I tried but it says "
    This app is incompatible with your Verizon Samsung SCH-I500."

I think I just need to update my os, but I no longer have any sort of phone plan for my galaxy s

Since you have a samsung, install Kies, connect your phone and check for updates.

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. IT HURTS! KILL ME! D; My legs are totally sore from doing the 55 squats yesterday and my arms and shoulders aren't too happy about me using weights from last night. I did it without weights tonight and it stung like a bitch! I kept my arms out the whole time, too, to make sure they get a good workout even without weights.

A tip for people who dont know, to help your ass even more, when you go up from a squat, clench your cheeks together.

In any case, all the painful. Helps when you have kickass music to go to the beat of though.

Attachments

1. hurts.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Also, the 'Burn Your Fat With Me' app' is sooooo cute! >3 I like Mayu talkin' to me.

Omg! The make-out push-ups! I get to kiss my phone during every push-up! xD Its hilariously fun!

[I also think Mayu is voiced by the girl who did the 'Never Going to Lane Together' music video]

Attachments

1. blush_grell.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. Aww it's a paid app :( I don't have an account linked to my google. Neither do I want to before I start wasting too much cash.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Sigh Ichi, I feel your pain. The squats challenge is fucking brutal.

BUT ASIDE FROM THAT, it's goin really well with anything else~ <3

How's it going for y'all?

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. xichisex said:

Omg! The make-out push-ups! I get to kiss my phone during every push-up! xD Its hilariously fun!

Now I want to buy it... but I don't have a smartphone

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.