Sankaku Complex Forums » General

What About Death and Funerals

1. I didn't find a thread like this so I'll make one.

Questions are:
    1. How would you like to die?
    2. What would you like your funeral to be like?

I personally don't know exactly about the dying part. It'd be cool to die on stage though.

And with the funeral things... Well I've pretty much decided that once I get back to Sweden, I'll fix the paperwork to donate my body to science. Not that I think they'll have much use of it, my body won't be much at the age of 30 if I keep up with the smoking and drinking but hey, whatever.

The only thing is that they'll get my body bald. I want my hair to be burned and the ashes to be brought to my family, then they can throw away them somewhere nice (best thing would be to have a party and put my ashes in the drinks, WOOP JESUS STYLE DEATH! But I doubt all my friends will want to have a party at my death... Anyway, I'll leave that request to my nearest ones).

So, what about y'all? Any other wishes you want to have fulfilled after or before your death?

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. 1.

2. I don't care. I'll be dead and stuff.

Attachments

1. RIP.jpg 1 year old
  3. Just imagining your family throw your hair dust at a party is hilarious.

I want people to go out to a field, dig a hole, and dump me in it. No casket or anything. I do not want to be embalmed. They can just give me one of those electronic ball things so people can find me later.

4. Pacpon said:
    Just imagining your family throw your hair dust at a party is hilarious.

I want people to go out to a field, dig a hole, and dump me in it. No casket or anything. I do not want to be embalmed. They can just give me one of those electronic ball things so people can find me later.

Riiiight!? I think so too! You're invited to the party, Pacpie.

Also, that sounds like my Dad's wish. He wants to be buried naked and then have a tree planted on top of him. Problem is, that is illegal in Sweden as far as I know. Looking into stuff to work through that.

5. Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  6. Something along the lines of this.

7. I want to be thrown into a ditch. Saves money.

8. think i'll be buried in space-armor with my robot servants, pending technological advances.

9. antika said:
    And with the funeral things... Well I've pretty much decided that once I get back to Sweden, I'll fix the paperwork to donate my body to science.

That's pretty good idea. I've been thinking of becoming an organ donor for some time now.

10. When I become an old man I will go on a gaming marathon until my heart give out.

11. Peter Barton said:
    I want to be thrown into a ditch. Saves money.

To save even MORE money we can make meat pies out of you. Food for a week!

doctorkhanblog said:
    That's pretty good idea. I've been thinking of becoming an organ donor for some time now.

Doo eeeet!! Science needs it~ and it's a nice way of making Jehovas witnesses mad (I can't donate blood in Sweden but I can here so I'll do eet as soon as I have my citizenship).

12. antika said:
    Doo eeeet!! Science needs it~ and it's a nice way of making Jehovas witnesses mad (I can't donate blood in Sweden but I can here so I'll do eet as soon as I have my citizenship).

I'll do it. Just by making Jehovas witnesses mad is a great motivator. Plus, donating blood has been a yearly tradition of mine.

antika said:

That depends if he tastes good.

13. That depends if he tastes good.

I'm sure he'll taste great. If he doesn't, we can always get drunk first.

Just by making Jehovas witnesses mad is a great motivator.

Teeehehee I know rait!?

14. I would like to die in any way that is fast and painless.

I would like to be reduced to ash and have my carbon transformed into a diamond. If my family wants a ceremony for me that would be fine too.
    http://www.cremationsolutions.com/Cremation-Diamonds-Made-From-Ashes-c39.html

15. ancientalchemist said:
    I would like to be reduced to ash and have my carbon transformed into a diamond. http://www.cremationsolutions.com/Cremation-Diamonds-Made-From-Ashes-c39.html

That's fucking awesome. I've never seen that before!

16. antika said:

Anything that pisses off Jehovas witnesses is fine with me.

ancientalchemist said:
    I would like to die in any way that is fast and painless.

I would like to be reduced to ash and have my carbon transformed into a diamond. If my family wants a ceremony for me that would be fine too.
    http://www.cremationsolutions.com/Cremation-Diamonds-Made-From-Ashes-c39.html

That's one way to become nearly eternal.
    Most natural diamonds are 1 to 3.3 billions years old.

17. Peter Barton said:
    I want to be thrown into a ditch. Saves money.

It's more efficient if you just arrange to die in a ditch.

18. aneko said:

It's more efficient if you just arrange to die in a ditch.

Jumping into the Grand Canyon would be the most dramatic death by ditch I can think of. Pretty cheap too.

19. Avatar Image

Nin

My parents' funerals are one thing I'm dreading terribly. I'm terrified that my family will be disappointed with how I arrange them. I feel awfully pressurised having to arrange funerals that suit everybody's idea of a good, worthy ceremonies.

I also think they're not insured properly...

20. ancientalchemist said:
    Jumping into the Grand Canyon would be the most dramatic death by ditch I can think of. Pretty cheap too.

And not at all difficult, unless things have changed since I was there.

Reply »

You must log in to post.