Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

My day can't be this cute! (YDT v7)

1. palmtop-tiger said:
    Third Impact will happen two years before then.

That only exists in the imagination of some Japanese kid in the 1990s.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. palmtop-tiger said:

N-no you can't! L-let's see you try!

He may or may not.

I very well might, depending on circumstances over the next few weeks.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. kanika said:

He may or may not.

I will.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Hung out with my sister and brother tonight. It was swell.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. danhibiki said:

I hate all of winter except the two days that are Christmas eve and Christmas.

i hate those days 2

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Good morning Sankaku, another day waking up with a stomachache and nothing to do

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. SHUTUP!

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. I'm going to have a heart attack

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Then do it already! Your so loud, I'm trying to sleep!

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. palmtop-tiger said:
    Then do it already! Your so loud, I'm trying to sleep!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!

Attachments

1. hankhillscream.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. .

Attachments

1. kudi.png 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  13. palmtop-tiger said:

At the moment, you probably should. I've consumed a large amount of stimulants and I'm babbling incoherently.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. I got, like, no sleep last night. Fuck... No chance of leaving early. At least Im having a BBQ later before the game starts

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. Finally got rid of a whole load of old computer bits that were cluttering up my room.
    - One old monitor
    - Two Hard Drives
    - One printer
    - Three Keyboards

One of the reasons for moving all the stuff was to make room for the new printer my Dad bought... which is for some reason going to be in my room and so it falls to me to set up.

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. I wish I could go deaf and blind for certain periods.
    Feel like ignoring this whole world, ya...

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. kudichan said:
    I'm going to have a heart attack

You need Life Alert.

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. Half the day gone. Just. A. Little. More.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Was at a pre-carnaval party yesterday, was waiting for a friend of mine to arrive at the bar and some chubby chick started hitting on me and I couldn't say no. It was kind of fun but I ended up running away when she went to the bathroom. I felt kind of bad but I had to meet this friend of mine and this other girl I was interested in :[

(Here in Brazil girls hitting on men is really rare, it made me feel bad about the women here when I realized how hard saying "no" is, there are plenty of idiots that just keep trying until women just give up, it's disgusting to watch).

I read an article a few days ago about flirting and Sweden and how flirting/sexes are equal there and I was quite shocked, makes me want to move over. I hate the weight on men's shoulders (and the passiveness on women's shoulders, not being able to choose also sucks) we have here. Makes me, a normal person, a wuss and sexist idiots, winners.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. Printer's set up... took way longer than it should. Why can't we just plug in and go with this sort of stuff anymore.
    I sometimes feel like you need a degree in computing to use some of this stuff sometimes.

A lot of the computer stuff I cleared out earlier had been sitting on top of my cupboards for years. I dread to think how much dust I inhaled getting them down.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.