Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

My day can't be this cute! (YDT v7)

  1. The following text contain and abuse of the word: shit

    My day was a shitty day. Even if for today i had a working schedule of 12 hours, of course, my boss made me come 2 hours earlier, so 14 hours. Shitty boss. And of course it wasn't the first time. And of course i have no money because i haven't got any paycheck in the last 2 months. Shit. And they expect me to work ? But today was the payday (november salary) and of course someone as shitty as my day, made a miscalculation and i got less than 50% i should have got. Fuck it. I'm quitting. All the shit piled up and i'm done with it. And someone clogged the toilet at work with a huge shit.

    I just want a cute day...

    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. danhibiki said:
    If I wanted the easy way out, I would have just told the guy "no".

    Let the master show you how its done...

    You must believe Dan! BELIEVE!!!

    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. dgmikep said:
    I just want a cute day...

    Attachments

    1. images.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. aneko said:

    You're awfully British lately Aneko

    Attachments

    1. 1341093899137.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. dgmikep said:
    The following text contain and abuse of the word: shit

    My day was a shitty day. Even if for today i had a working schedule of 12 hours, of course, my boss made me come 2 hours earlier, so 14 hours. Shitty boss. And of course it wasn't the first time. And of course i have no money because i haven't got any paycheck in the last 2 months. Shit. And they expect me to work ? But today was the payday (november salary) and of course someone as shitty as my day, made a miscalculation and i got less than 50% i should have got. Fuck it. I'm quitting. All the shit piled up and i'm done with it. And someone clogged the toilet at work with a huge shit.

    I just want a cute day...

    Poor fairy ;_;

    Attachments

    1. cryingcirno.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  6. triumf said:
    You're awfully British lately Aneko

    I've been using colour, neigbourhood, and whatever else for two years here.

    Also, I've said more than once that Cecilia was my favourite from that show.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. I want to say go with a bang
    but for future references you'll need to be on their "good" side.

    @ Aneko, mhmmm...

    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. triumf said:
    Yayeyaaaaah

    Awesome
    That's the game with design by Ghibli right.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. triumf said:

    You're awfully British lately Aneko

    Obaa-chan behaves very much like an Englishwoman.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Attachments

    1. left-arrow.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  11. dgmikep said:
    The following text contain and abuse of the word: shit

    My day was a shitty day. Even if for today i had a working schedule of 12 hours, of course, my boss made me come 2 hours earlier, so 14 hours. Shitty boss. And of course it wasn't the first time. And of course i have no money because i haven't got any paycheck in the last 2 months. Shit. And they expect me to work ? But today was the payday (november salary) and of course someone as shitty as my day, made a miscalculation and i got less than 50% i should have got. Fuck it. I'm quitting. All the shit piled up and i'm done with it. And someone clogged the toilet at work with a huge shit.

    I just want a cute day...

    Sorry to hear about that... ;_;

    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. I manged to find a netcafe that I can play LoL in. Now I can play whenever I feel like huehuehuehuehue.

    The downside is there are a lot of loud Asian people.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  13. Bitch manager just gave me a write-up. Fuck you. Please get in car crash.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. Avatar Image

    Nin

    xichisex said:
    Fuck you. Please get in carwash.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  15. xichisex said:
    Fuck you. Please get in carnival.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. xichisex said:
    Bitch manager just gave me a write-up. Fuck you. Please get in car crash.

    @O@
    Why? What did you do?

    Posted 1 year ago #
  17. The manager is also watching the forums.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. Four more profs. All men.

    1. Genki Jīsan mechanical vibrations professor told funny jokes about conservation of energy.

    2. Thick accented Japanese immigrant engineering design professor counts in Japanese. Class was very confused.

    3. Arrogant prick material sciences professor.

    4. Design of machinery professor had a goatee.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. hikikomori1969 said:
    I manged to find a netcafe that I can play LoL in. Now I can play whenever I feel like huehuehuehuehue.

    The downside is there are a lot of loud Asian people.

    I see, so that's why you got disconnected and lost us this game just now... D:<

    Posted 1 year ago #
  20. Yeah. My time ran out and I had give them more money. And by the time I came back it was over ;_;.

    Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.