Sankaku Complex Forums » General

A Discussion on Gun Control

1. This is fun!

I like my new toy!

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. Avatar Image

Nin

Thank you, Taylor. I haven't seen my dear Kudi so happy in a long time.

3. Well Taylor you're going down my dark R...

4. Ninsheart said:
    Thank you, Taylor. I haven't seen my dear Kudi so happy in a long time.

Attachments

1. oh-you-L-1.jpeg 1 year old
  5. Guys Im going to post in the mature content thread. Talk to me there and be my friend k? :)

6. ...Ou man.

7. palmtop-tiger said:

Can't beat them drones, right? Wrong.
    http://ahprojects.com/projects/stealth-wear

Obviously you cannot into asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare.

You know they can just nuke them if they have the balls to.

8. doctorkhanblog said:

You know they can just nuke them if they have the balls to.

Using nukes on your own soil is pretty much suicide both politically and literally.

9. Didn't stop the not so noble actions of the union in the civil war.

10. doctorkhanblog said:
    Didn't stop the not so noble actions of the union in the civil war.

There were too many nukes in the 1800's IMO.

11. Char said:
    Using nukes on your own soil

doctorkhanblog said:
    the union in the civil war.

12. What I'm saying is that if the US government really wants to put down a rebellion, they're going to do it with any means possible.

13. ancientalchemist said:
    These are currently legal in some states...

Should they be OK for civilians to own?

I'm not aware of any state where they are illegal: and of the few that would jump at the opportunity to ban those, they mostly likely fall under the definition of "collapsable/telescoping stock."

I don't think they should be illegal, but then again, I don't think full autos should be completely illegal either (I'm not for anyone just being able to go into a gun store and buy one, but I am for a repeal of the Hughes Amendment).

But I wouldn't buy one of these anyway: the ATF has a history of re-classifying stuff like this as "machine gun parts" and basically turning these into paperweights.

Char said:

Seems like these could be more hazardous to use then a normal full auto weapon.

I think burst fire weapons such as the M16A2 should be legal to own.

These would generally be much safer then both full auto and bump fired weapons yet offer more fire power then a single shot when needed such as in big game hunting.

I share your opinion on this: and my definition of a fully-automatic firearm/machine gun is different from the government's definition. Many states don't consider 3-round burst capability to fall under their own definition of "machine gun" or "full auto", so if the National Firearms Act were miraculously repealed, current-model M16s with 3-round burst feature would be legal in those states.

doctorkhanblog said:
    What I'm saying is that if the US government really wants to put down a rebellion, they're going to do it with any means possible.

They've done it before, and it cost 600,000 lives last time. Not sure that would be politically feasible again. But the fact that so many people are armed does change the political calculus to some extent.

14. I don't care that much for Sean Hannity or Fox News, not because I dislike conservatives/conservatism, but because I don't really watch TV-based media in general.

However, this is a good educational clip that's shorter and more to the point than the one that was made 20+ years ago by that police officer in California.

15. Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  16. Kan Ika, do you really want to know when a Rifle is considered an Assault Rifle in my eyes?

17. illusiontank said:
    Kan Ika, do you really want to know when a Rifle is considered an Assault Rifle in my eyes?

When it has a select fire trigger group and auto sear.

doctorkhanblog said:
    "Smart Remarks"

I don't agree with his logical fallacies. I oppose gun control and am also opposed to 4th amendment rights violations and America's police-army foreign policy. And the thought that the American military complex is so undefeatable you should just lay down and take it is so defeatist.

But I do agree with his view on personal responsibility.

Attachments

1. ar15m16.gif 1 year old
  18. Well there goes my joke.

I was going to say when shove it up someone's rear. That's when it "assaults" >:(.

19. palmtop-tiger said:

I really do think you want to be part of a guerrilla group one day.

20. Palmstahp already has the hairstyle to cover that part Shao Khan. Give him a red headband, and he'll be ready.

Reply »

You must log in to post.