[closed]

The Political Thread

1. aneko said:
    California, de fault.

Attachments

1. Bad_Joke.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. palmtop-tiger said:
    Here in Socal they just "opened" toll lanes, which were previously carpool lanes. So lanes that were free to use with two occupants are only free with 3 or more and a toll is paid for two or less. Lanes that already have been paid for by tax dollars. A new privilege for the rich.

So much easier how they have it in Arizona, carpool lanes are open to all during non rush hours and weekends. Fuck this bureaucracy.

Those toll lanes are popping up in a lot of major cities. It's one thing when they build them from scratch using bonds based on toll revenue (that's the case in Texas), but when they convert existing carpool lanes, I agree... it's double-taxation basically.

If you do leave the nice weather there, Texas would certainly welcome you. They have Del Taco and In-N-Out, plus stuff that Cali doesn't have. Oh, and you'll be able to remove your raifu's "chastity belt" too.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. And did I also mention the nice public "racetrack" they just opened with more on the way?

Attachments

1. vroom.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. kanika said:

If you do leave the nice weather there, Texas would certainly welcome you. They have Del Taco and In-N-Out, plus stuff that Cali doesn't have. Oh, and you'll be able to remove your raifu's "chastity belt" too.

I'm will stay and fight the cancer here, but when the time comes to go innawoods I know I can always fall back to AZ or TX.

Attachments

1. Escape+from+LA.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. I'm noticing a trend in Europe over backlash with regards to so called austerity.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. doctorkhanblog said:
    I'm noticing a trend in Europe over backlash with regards to so called austerity.

Attachments

1. slowpoke1.png 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. spacesavage said:

Attachments

1. 15142361264.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. H-Ero said:

Attachments

1. austerityisawesome.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. kanika said:
    And did I also mention the nice public "racetrack" they just opened with more on the way?

I like it when I can drive that fast and not have to worry about being pulled over.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Char said:

I like it when I can drive that fast and not have to worry about being pulled over.

There's supposedly talk to raise the limit in my state and a bunch of others. Nevada is now looking at upping their limit to 85 from 75.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. What the heck is this?

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. A youtube video.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. The content in the video.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. kanika said:

There's supposedly talk to raise the limit in my state and a bunch of others. Nevada is now looking at upping their limit to 85 from 75.

85mph seems a bit excessive.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. 85mph is freedom.

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Posted 1 year ago #
  17. http://www.salon.com/2013/03/02/another_goper_has_a_todd_akin_moment/singleton/

I mean, cmon. It's not that hard to do a bit of research about a topic you're being slaughtered on.

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. It seems like the Republicans are expecting to loose in 2014.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Neko_musume said:
    It's not that hard to do a bit of research about a topic you're being slaughtered on.

Nobody should need research to know better than that.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. aneko said:

Nobody should need research to know better than that.

This is the republicans. They have degrees in 1950's economics, and 1890's public relations.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.