Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

The Political Thread

1. kudichan said:

What's with all these sparkling wiggle avatars all over my forums?

Beats me Mangia cake.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Char said:
    I think this is politics related dumb ass cops wasting the tax payers money.
    Shouldn't a warrant for a very minor offense like this have expired due to the statute of limitations?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/robin-hall-22-year-old-cigarette-shoplifting_n_2525578.html

Seriously, priorities are no longer a concern when people get arrested for something like that.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. illusiontank said:

Seriously, priorities are no longer a concern when people get arrested for something like that.

The funny thing she was not a nobody and was an engineer working for Boeing's propulsion division.
    I wonder how big of a lawsuit that little stunt earned their little faggot asses.
    All I know is if I was in her place I would be suing.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Char said:

The funny thing she was not a nobody and was an engineer working for Boeing's propulsion division.
    I wonder how big of a lawsuit that little stunt earned their little faggot asses.
    All I know is if I was in her place I would be suing.

$2,000,000, would be my guess. Yet, criminals may walk freely, and people have gotten out of Jail for much worse. Priorities are long gone, People are suffering, and this is not going to get better if things like this don't get minimised in how much they occur. Especially for something trivial, like that. Only fools could go through with that.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. illusiontank said:

$2,000,000, would be my guess. Yet, criminals may walk freely, and people have gotten out of Jail for much worse. Priorities are long gone, People are suffering, and this is not going to get better if things like this don't get minimised in how much they occur. Especially for something trivial, like that. Only fools could go through with that.

I was thinking around $50,000 to $70,000 if it caused her to lose her job a few hundred thousand dollars.
    The head tard will likely offer a settlement to keep it out of court.

They did screw up royally and there's no denying what they did was wrong on a few levels.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Char said:

I was thinking around $50,000 to $70,000 if it caused her to lose her job a few hundred thousand dollars.
    The head tard will likely offer a settlement to keep it out of court.

They did screw up royally and there's no denying what they did was wrong on a few levels.

Indeed, I just wonder how she will get by this situation, there was a comment someone wrote that they were in the same situation, and left out in the streets by the time 10 PM rolled by.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. illusiontank said:

Indeed, I just wonder how she will get by this situation, there was a comment someone wrote that they were in the same situation, and left out in the streets by the time 10 PM rolled by.

Still I hope the person who made the call gets his career destroyed by the backlash.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Char said:

Still I hope the person who made the call gets his career destroyed by the backlash.

Maybe you'll get your wish and we can all party at this madness.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. doctorkhanblog said:
    The lulz had begun:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/22/elderly-hurry-up-die-japanese

He could have said all elderly will be required to take up one or more of the following activities.
    Cave diving,rodeo,base jumping,street luging,motorcycle racing,or mountain climbing.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. The funniest part is that he's elderly.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. doctorkhanblog said:
    The funniest part is that he's elderly.

He also must take up an extreme sport.

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Irony, just irony.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. I wonder if Arefact will pick up this story?

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. doctorkhanblog said:
    The lulz had begun:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/22/elderly-hurry-up-die-japanese

If it's not a crude thing to say, it's definitely "odd." But with how suicidal that country is, it wouldn't surprise me if his attitude becomes, if it isn't already, prevalent among the elderly there. It would certainly help keep their pension/social security system afloat.

doctorkhanblog said:
    I wonder if Arefact will pick up this story?

He should.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. huh, the UK drugs advisory board actually made a proper decision for once

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21165676

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. spacesavage said:
    huh, the UK drugs advisory board actually made a proper decision for once

Just wait for the government to overrule it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. spacesavage said:
    huh, the UK drugs advisory board actually made a proper decision for once

Khat is harmless enough I see zero reason for it to be illegal.
    Never thought I I'd see the day the UK was less up tight then my country's useless government.

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. Char said:

Khat is harmless enough I see zero reason for it to be illegal.
    Never thought I I'd see the day the UK was less up tight then my country's useless government.

We're less uptight about an awful lot of things, and when we're not, it's usually because we're copying off the US.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. kudichan said:

We're less uptight about an awful lot of things, and when we're not, it's usually because we're copying off the US.

I'm not a drug user but I think the anti drug use part of my country's government should all be shipped off to Gitmo.

As for the asshats who want to push employers to always to drug testing even when it's a position where public safety would not be endangered.
    I'd like to gouge out their eyeballs with a tea spoon.

The people who own the drug testing labs seize everything they own and sell it off.
    Then use the money for space exploration and feeding the poor or something.
    I guess they'd get some of the money back as they would be poor when I'm done with them.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.