Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Question of the Day

  1. I like green curry and red curry. It must be HOT. Every friday I have a group of friends who come over and we have curry night. We take turns making curry and perfecting recipes.

    I recommend using a curry mix.

    Golden Curry is really good. Vermont Curry is alright.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. Gosh darn you PTF... Now I'm craving Thai curry... :(

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  3. pinkturtlefart said:
    I like green curry and red curry. It must be HOT. Every friday I have a group of friends who come over and we have curry night. We take turns making curry and perfecting recipes.

    I recommend using a curry mix.

    Golden Curry is really good. Vermont Curry is alright.

    Can I be the taste tester of curry? Please~?

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  4. pinkturtlefart said:
    Golden Curry is really good.

    b(^-^)d

    My mom makes Indian curry. She improves the coconut milk by adding a bit of vinegar.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  5. genosabre said:

    b(^-^)d

    My mom makes Indian curry. She improves the coconut milk by adding a bit of vinegar.

    Your mother is a very smart woman. Friday I will put this to the truest test.

    ;)

    I highly recommend Golden Curry for the cooks of all skill levels. I'm a novice, but I have no trouble putting this stuff together. It tastes great, but you may need to add some chili oil. Even the EXTRA HOT stuff is mild by a curry-lover's palate.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  6. I guess mine would be like butter chicken or something.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  7. pinkturtlefart said:

    Not too much, less than a teaspoon and don't stir. It'll be ruined if you stir. And don't use it on curry roux.

    I add minced red peppers. :D

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  8. hikikomori1969 said:
    I guess mine would be like butter chicken or something.

    Homu.. I think thats just chicken with butter in general. Not curry. Do you even cook?

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  9. I like my rice plain. I'm a skittish eater.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  10. aneko said:

    That is fine Curry.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  11. genosabre said:
    QUESTION!

    What kind of curry do you guys like? Describe. please?

    I prefer Indian curry, tried Japanese curry aint too bad but its sweet rather than spicy and thicker.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  12. New Question: have you ever been in trouble with law enforcement?

    If so, what was it for?

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  13. nope

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  14. does speeding count? if so then, yeah. That's not to say that I haven't done other things in my life that could have gotten me in trouble with the cops.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  15. giascle said:
    nope

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  16. Yep, much too many times.
    but not telling

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  17. danhibiki said:
    does speeding count? if so then, yeah. That's not to say that I haven't done other things in my life that could have gotten me in trouble with the cops.

    Anything Minuscule or Major is fine.

    I have no record myself.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  18. illusiontank said:
    New Question: have you ever been in trouble with law enforcement?

    yep.

    illusiontank said:
    If so, what was it for?

    lots a' stuff

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  19. illusiontank said:
    New Question: have you ever been in trouble with law enforcement?

    i did

    illusiontank said:
    If so, what was it for?

    the last time i have trouble with law enforcement is when pulled over because i make a wrong turn in an intersection

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  20. giascle said:
    nope

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.