Sankaku Complex Forums » General

Question of the Day

  1. This is a thread where members can pose a question to the rest of Sankaku every day. There can only be one question a day. Note that this is different from the request thread so request type questions shouldn't be posted here.

    I'll start:
    15 September 2012: How many vorarephiles do you think are in Sankaku?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. 14 September 2012: Why is da sky blu?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  3. 13 September 2012: Why are we going back in time?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  4. giascle said:
    13 September 2012: Why are we going back in time?

    Stupid time zones. Also Envoy lives in Australia. So hes like a day ahead.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  5. the-envoy said:
    There can only be one question a day.

    This will be my Question :
    12 Sept 2012 - So, no answers is allowed? Only Questions?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  6. the-envoy said:
    15 September 2012: How many vorarephiles do you think are in Sankaku?

    Some.

    mascarpone said:
    14 September 2012: Why is da sky blu?

    Because the Yuru Yuri girls are all so cute.

    giascle said:
    13 September 2012: Why are we going back in time?

    To stop your question from being asked.

    sylphin said:
    12 Sept 2012 - So, no answers is allowed? Only Questions?

    We'll see.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  7. the-envoy said:
    This is a thread where members can pose a question to the rest of Sankaku every day. There can only be one question a day. Note that this is different from the request thread so request type questions shouldn't be posted here.

    I'll start:
    15 September 2012: How many vorarephiles do you think are in Sankaku?

    So does this mean I can feed you to Rumia?
    I had some pony meat that I fed her but most of it was too burned for her to consume because I used a fusion cannon to obtain it.

    Attachments

    1. bf18956afec9afeeb73d237798f9ea47.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  8. mascarpone said:
    14 September 2012: Why is da sky blu?

    Rayleigh scattering.

    Also here.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  9. Time traveling is so much fun. And no.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  10. 28 April 2072 : Where have all the cheetos gone?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  11. hikikomori1969 said:
    28 April 2072 : Where have all the cheetos gone?

    All Cheetos manufacturing plants have been taken over by the Chester Bandits after the Great War.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  12. In A.D. 2101 war was beginning.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  13. aneko said:

    To stop your question from being asked.

    So harsh ;-;

    mascarpone said:
    14 September 2012: Why is da sky blu?

    Also

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  14. 11 September 2001: Where the fuck is the plane going?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  15. 10 September 1797: When is that uppity bitch Mary Wollstonecraft going to get her comeuppance and make me a sammich?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  16. kudichan said:
    Mary Wollstonecraft
    make me a sammich

    I wouldn't trust it.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  17. 24 January 1984: Was the world of computing forever changed?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  18. Char said:
    24 January 1984: The world of computing was forever changed.

    That's not a question.

    Baaaaaaaakaaaaaaaa.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  19. palmtop-tiger said:

    That's not a question.

    Baaaaaaaakaaaaaaaa.

    Palmtop pls. Char is not baka. He is "special".

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  20. Well, that failed quickly enough.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.