Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

The Upcoming Anime Season Thread

  1. I am just asking if anyone have the list of whats coming out in Japan this Summer I want to see what Anime might be interesting to watch can someone please post a list?

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. Myballz said:
    I am too lazy to Google the list of whats coming out in Japan this Summer I want to see what Anime might be interesting to watch but want someone to please post a list because it would take more time writing this than typing "summer 2012 anime" in Google and clicking the first result.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  3. Wow, what a season!

    ...of catching up on all the anime I didn't watch from other seasons, because all of that just looks awful.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  4. I was thinking, that maybe a singular thread that details the anime seasons - (each time) - would be advisable. -

    This way it would be easier to keep returning to it verses a new thread each time for each season.

    If its agreeable, then I will change this threads title, and make it happen.

    Let me know..

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  5. Neat Hedgehog said:
    Wow, what a season!

    ...of catching up on all the anime I didn't watch from other seasons, because all of that just looks awful.

    Bahahah. I laughed so hard at this, mainly because it's exactly my same thoughts. I have a pretty large back log I've been meaning to catch up on, and this summer season allows me to do that perfectly.

    Also, in response to Deth's post, I think it's a good idea to have a continuous updated seasons thread.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  6. OK, the Title has been changed, so we now have a continual Anime Listing Thread.

    So, please continue with ALL listings here, this way all will have an opportunity to find it quicker.

    So fav this thread for easier access.

    If for some reason, we (already) have a a singular thread similar as this - DO NOT NECRO - it and just continue with this one, as we have newer members now.

    Also as a note; please link the Listings, do not attempt to attach/add the listing, as it will only break the tread.

    and with that... please continue...

    Respects ~

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  7. Looks pretty horrible, except maybe a couple of titles, but still nothing I can't wait to see

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  8. maeriden said:
    Looks pretty horrible, except maybe a couple of titles, but still nothing I can't wait to see

    ======

    Yea, pretty dismal listing...

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  9. Deth said:
    OK, the Title has been changed, so we now have a continual Anime Listing Thread.

    So, please continue with ALL listings here, this way all will have an opportunity to find it quicker.

    So fav this thread for easier access.

    If for some reason, we (already) have a a singular thread similar as this - DO NOT NECRO - it and just continue with this one, as we have newer members now.

    Also as a note; please link the Listings, do not attempt to attach/add the listing, as it will only break the tread.

    and with that... please continue...

    Respects ~

    If I might make a suggestion? Wouldn't

    The Upcoming Anime listing Thread

    or

    The Upcoming Anime Season Thread

    be titles more befitting the purposes of the thread?

    "The Anime listing Thread" sounds more like a general listing of members anime collections.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  10. overfiend said:

    If I might make a suggestion? Wouldn't

    The Upcoming Anime listing Thread

    or

    The Upcoming Anime Season Thread

    be titles more befitting the purposes of the thread?

    "The Anime listing Thread" sounds more like a general listing of members anime collections.

    ======

    Changed!

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  11. Its fine whatever can be shared for whatever season I just want to see what will be on this Summer.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  12. I might give a few of these a chance, but I'm not hopeful.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  13. From what I've read so far, it's not that they sound bad, just too familiar.

    Of course I'll be watching Horizon.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  14. The premise for Jinrui wa Sutai Shimashita looks interesting so I'll be checking it out, though my expectations are set pretty low for it. Other than that I don't see anything that catches my interests. Guess I'll be going through the back catalog and look up stuff on the bottom of crunchyroll's anime listings. There's some good gems down there.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  15. aneko said:
    From what I've read so far, it's not that they sound bad, just too familiar.

    Of course I'll be watching Horizon.

    Agreed.

    Everything I truly give a fuck about are all theatrical releases.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  16. Oh Tales of Symphonia.<3
    Sword Art Online. The rest sounds pretty boring.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  17. Actually Maeriden a couple of great series is coming out for summer.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  18. Yeah....~

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  19. A few OVA's I might watch this summer.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.