Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

[closed]

The SCP Foundation

1. palmtop-tiger said:
    I guess none of you are fans of shows like MIB or the X-files, exploring the possibilities of extra-terrestrial, -dimensional, and -universal THINGS. Just go back to your generic moe schoolgirl animes.

let me guess you just watched "A Beautiful Mind" and felt a kinship to the genius who was depicted in it?

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. palmtop-tiger said:

I guess none of you are fans of shows like MIB or the X-files, exploring the possibilities of extra-terrestrial, -dimensional, and -universal THINGS.

Just go back to your generic moe schoolgirl animes.

========

Have they even seen any of them, let alone (know) what they are? - that's the question Sir.

Remember ~ that was when (some) were just being born, let alone a ** sparkle ** in anyone's eyes... yet!

I actually read the tl;dr posts and for everyone's information.. it was obvious that it was PT. - I mean - remember the Steins;Gate thread? - ¬_¬

This was a unique way to approach a topic with a mysterious connotation to it - however - (if would have been) advisable to at least leave more (understandable simplistic clues) to those who don't read anything past several seconds, let alone a wall of text.

I mean some of us do... but many don't...

but, too bad for them right?

Attachments

1. Just_saying_(bordered).jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. I still want someone to try the spooky staircase there.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. aneko said:
    I still want someone to try the spooky staircase there.

Which one is that?

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. SCP087.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. What do you mean "try" it?

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. I was just looking at it too, and the game link wasn't there. I got it here:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/02/21/the-neverending-stairway-scp-087/

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. I dare Sankaku-kun to watch this all the way to the end, in a dark room at night.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. palmtop-tiger said:
    I dare Sankaku-kun to watch this all the way to the end, in a dark room at night.

=====

OK, its on...

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Avatar Image

HKE

challenge accepted

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. Avatar Image

HKE

so............. HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS BE SCARY , UH!? , RIGHT NAO IM RAGING LIEK AS THERE WERE NO TOMORROW , COME ON!!1111 , TRY TO PLAY Amnesia The Dark Descent or something like that rather than this shit FUK!!! COME ON YOU FKING PUSSY , ARGH!111

i was thinking the whole time , lets see until when some weird shit will happen like an explosive sound or something yelling or something to show up that is suppose to be "scary" , I WASTED LITERALLY 11 MINS OF MAH LIFE , FUKK!1!!

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. palmtop-tiger said:
    I dare Sankaku-kun to watch this all the way to the end, in a dark room at night.

I've already seen it so that's really just a test of my patience.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. It's just a clip from the game, which is supposedly different every time.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. palmtop-tiger said:

I couldn't complete the challenge. I got bored at the 5 minute mark and jumped ahead to around 9:30. But I guess I have a weaker constitution than some of these other internet tough guys because I tensed up at the last second.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. palmtop-tiger said:

you know its dark outside, so I did watch it. Where is the scary monsters that jump out to scare me outta my wits?

i'm kinda disappointed ~ really I am.

@HKE, relax cousin, you'll get your revenge, you gotta think of it with a cool head.

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Avatar Image

HKE

looks like Palmtop is indeed a

*put shades on*

pussy after all

awwwwwwwwww yeah

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. I know this area code!!

Attachments

1. scphotline.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. Avatar Image

HKE

oh palmtop , you are indeed

Attachments

1. too.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. palmtop-tiger said:
    I know this area code!!

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f2/wtf-now-im-curious-72132/

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. HKE said:
    looks like Palmtop is indeed a

*put shades on*

pussy after all

awwwwwwwwww yeah

I hope you have visual evidence sir.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.