Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Non-Anime Movie Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

1. jkdbaskjd I know right!

- I wanna watch a movie later tonight, any suggestions?
    One of these maybe? Already downloaded em

Attachments

1. Igotthese.PNG 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. You may already know that Sympathy for Lady Vengeance is the last part of a trilogy. It probably wouldn't matter if you saw them out of order, but Oldboy is the best one.

3. I actually watched Oldboy about a week back. It was paranoid good.

4. As usual with these things, I'm not sure about the planned American remake.

5. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0757061/

This one seems nice enough^

6. He's popular, but I am not a fan of the director.

7. Just finished watching it, it was very good. Recommended for those who like Japanese Horror movies.

8. decided to watch something else, Daisy.
    Pretty strange watching a Korean Movie which takes places in the Netherlands. Yet I haven't heard a word dutch in the whole movie yet. Let alone seen any Dutch people lol. Well a few in the background but that;s about it.

9. Avatar Image

Nin

It's not like you can actually find Dutch people in the Netherlands. The only Dutch people I see are my parents and my sister.

10. hahaahaha. Somewhat true. I got a lot of asian friends. But somehow I can only manage to get Dutch girlfriends. I want a cute asian girl :c

11. Dammit! I didn't know Tai Chi Zero was only the first half.
    Now I can't wait to see the second part.

Edit: Oh Double Dammit! It looks to be a trilogy! More waiting!

12. Artwork said:
    hahaahaha. Somewhat true. I got a lot of asian friends. But somehow I can only manage to get Dutch girlfriends. I want a cute asian girl :c

Try getting an Indonesian girl.

13. war of the worlds is on. I like this movie, even if Dakota Fanning made it almost impossible to watch (and she was quite the loli by then)

I like Tom Cruise, his movies are (for the most part) entertaining.

14. The sound is disabled due to copyright issue so you better torrent the movie if you want to watch it.

This is the subtitles if you need it

15. Now go watch the original. Stupid remake generation.

16. No, Im watching Futurama instead.

17. doctorkhanblog said:

Try getting an Indonesian girl.

Before I was into all this asian stuff I actually had a 'girlfriend' who was half Indonesian. I also used to hang around with a Chinese girl when I was like 8. Fuck what happened. Offtopic!

18. Edward Scissorhands is on.

I liked this movie as a kid, even if it confused me more than anything else (I was 6, shut up). Watching it now I can see a looooot of details that are clear Tim Burton.

The one thing that hasn't changed, the town makes me feel all sweaty and hot. There are no fucking clouds or wind, its all just blaring Sun with stupid pastel homes.

One thing I just noticed (it escaped me as a kid) the religious lady looks sooooo sexually frustrated, I mean you can see that she craves to have cocks in all her holes and cum by the gallon, but her religion trumps it.

19. Fuck yeah! Demolition Man is on! and right on the virtual "sex" scene.

Sandra Bullock's best movie. Fuck the Blind Side, this was her only Oscar worthy performance.

Also Wesley Snipes is epic. Stallone is his usual ape-man self.

I really enjoy this movie :)

20. I watched White Night. And now I am hopefully going to sleep.
    NO!
    YES!

Reply »

You must log in to post.