Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

1. Greetings ~

This is the new FAP THREAD...

So, please continue with your postings here...

Please - be advised to take seriously - the recommendations that are placed and mentioned or these issues will occur once again.

I should point out, that I also received various reports of issues, about postings NOT showing up here, as well as various continual minor issues.

Per request from HIGHER...

Which is as follows:

Due to complexities and repeated thread problems these are now the recommendations placed by HIGHER AUTHORITY and to which you are to be advised of.

1. Please be aware that posting excessively high resolution images - entire manga or extreme content will no longer be allowed - (also) please post and/or link to the channel or Idol complex instead.

2. Its - *suggested* - that a possible reason is that the posting of images are too numerous.

So, to - "counter that issue" - from occurring, try to lessen the amount of images. ~ After all your not trying to post the entire manga/dojin/cg (and then) place a link... that's counter productive.

======

Anyway, this is - not to lessen - the fun for this thread, and is now a- " suggestion" - placed by HIGHER to assist you guys/gals in making sure that all goes smoothly within this thread without any possible encountering issues.

=====

I know this will take some time to adjust to these rulings, but these are - "authorized rulings" - to make the thread run smoother.

Hence this NEW FAP Thread is created...

Enjoy the NEW FAP THREAD!!

Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. ^ *fapfap*

3. What a way to start the thread.

4. Peter Barton said:
    What a way to start the thread.

Hey stop derailing!

5. It should be the "New" new fap thread.

6. What is Extreme content ?

7. Um yeah...

8. kyubey said:
    It should be the "New" new fap thread.

======

Actually... after a lengthy discussion - it was advised - to place said Title to properly identify said thread... so its there now and should/will be standard from now on...

master-evil said:
    What is Extreme content ?

======

Guro, bestiality, 3D loli, and similar...

I will not (further) interrupt the flow of this thread to explain each factor, as its been stated already within the beginnings of this thread.

If any infractions start to occur, they shall be handled (per situation) as always, and with a fair balance.

9. re-fap

10. Can I post my 2D bestiality and 2D lolis ?

11. No you can not.

12. master-evil said:
    Can I post my 2D bestiality and 2D lolis ?

=======

These type postings will be advised to be - "slowly migrated" - and placed/posted within the appropriative channels as explained above.

13. Deth said:

master-evil said:
    Can I post my 2D bestiality and 2D lolis ?

=======

These type postings will be advised to be - "slowly migrated" - and placed/posted within the appropriative channels as explained above.

last thing you fapped to...thread with out 2d lolis?

14. Deth said:
    Guro, bestiality, 3D loli, and similar...

Deth said:
    bestiality...

WIll furry be affected?

Attachments

1. m10480.jpg 2 years old
  15. here is my update. Just the usual.
    (C73) [adel-heid (Hatch)] Sekai Meisaku Gekijou 7

(C77) [SHD (Buchou Chinke)] Haijo Keitai Chou Portable Part 01 (Various) [English]

(C79) [SHD (Buchou Chinke)] Tsuyomari Majokko Sweet☆Leona Powerful Magical Girl Sweet Leona (King of Fighters) [English] [SaHa]

(C81) [Eroquis] Hamecomi (ENG) =Darknight+LWB=

(C81) [tete a tete fragile (Sasahara Yuuki)] Kobato wa Sando Saezuru (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)

(COMIC1☆5) [SHD (Buchou Chinke)] Tatsumiya Taichou Ijimetai (Negima!) [Eng] [Anonygoo + Kusanyagi]

(COMIC1☆5) [tete a tete fragile (Sasahara Yuuki)] mariKoba (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) [ENG]

[Hisashi Kudou] Sakuranbo

16. Techeese said:

=======

last thing you fapped to...thread with out 2d lolis?

I think you misunderstood.
    Guro, beastiality, 3d loli, scat

are the extreme ones.

2d lolis have always been a part of sancom so it will still be most likely allowed in this glorious fap thread. Don't be swayed by such loli hater as homura dawg.

17. And it's 5+ files in one post already, well done.

18. aneko said:
    And it's 5+ files in one post already, well done.

I fap over 8 times a day. It would be hard for me to post less then 5. If I'm over 10 pictures I usually Screenshot the folder and post that.

19. pretty much everything in exhentai under lolicon, yuri, or both.

20. I just fapped to this.
    [Alice no Takarabako (Mizuryu Kei)] Choroi-Onna (K-ON!) [English]

Reply »

You must log in to post.