Sankaku Complex Forums » General

1. With his soft Tennessee accent, boyish charm and genuine interest in everyday people, Huell Howser became a beloved icon of California public television viewers with his shows California's Gold and Visiting... With Huell Howser (along with several others). Mr Howser passed away Sunday at his home in Palm Springs, California. He was 67.

Huell Howser took his viewers to places from the farthest reaches of California to right down the street, interviewing everyone on the way, even passersby. He showed that everyone could have an adventure, even in your own backyard. He will be sorely missed.

Although he is at peace, his fans know he's probably not resting, with a new world to explore and new people to talk with. One can hear him now, saying "That's amazing!"

Los Angeles times article here and an appreciation here.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. RIP one of Monopoly's pieces, hope its the wheelbarrow or the thimble

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/rest-pieces-hasbro-replace-classic-monopoly-game-token-202310173.html

3. RIP controversial comic book store owner Gordon Lee.

4. RIP Abra

5. H-Ero said:
    RIP Abra

Attachments

1. yay.jpg 1 year old
  6. Conrad Bain, whose career spanned nearly 50 years on stage, screen and television, passed away on January 14, 2013 in Livermore, California, at the age of 89.
    He is most remembered for his roles as Park Avenue millionaire Phillip Drummond in Diff'rent Strokes, who took into his family two orphaned boys from Harlem, Willis and Arnold; and as Dr. Arthur Harmon, conservative foil to Bea Arthurs' Maude, on the show Maude.
    Mr. Bain was also one of the principle organizers and first president of the Actors Federal Credit Union.

Rest in peace.

Attachments

1. cast-of-maude.jpg 1 year old
    2. conrad-bain-wenn.jpg 1 year old
    3. gal-dad-differentstrokes-jpg.jpg 1 year old
  7. http://starwars.com/news/stuart-freeborn-remembered.html

RIP guy who created Chewbacca, Yoda, Jabba the Hutt, and more.

8. Bye Lolong.

Dude accidentally ate a nylon cord.

Attachments

1. lolong.jpg 1 year old
  9. So long Lolong.

10. Fools in here checking for Huell Howser?

Lol

11. giascle said:
    So long Lolong.

Ahaha~

12. rest in peace Rico Suave

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/%E2%80%98storage-wars%E2%80%99-star-mark-balelo-dead-at-40-200923518.html

not the real Rico Suave, but the one from Storage Wars

13. Former U. S. Navy SEAL Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle and the most lethal sniper in American history, was murdered February 2, 2013. In four tours of duty in Iraq, he earned Bronze and Silver Star medals multiple times.

He was shot twice and involved in six IED attacks. Iraqi insurgents called him the "Devil of Ramadi" and put a bounty on his head.

After leaving the Navy, he started a business, Craft International and also paired with the non-profit organization FITCO Cares Foundation. In 2012 his auto-biographical book American Sniper was published, and became a New York Times best seller.

He was buried today in Texas State Cemetery.

He is survived by his wife, Taya, and two children.

Rest in Peace.

Attachments

1. Chris_Kyle_RIP.jpg 1 year old
    2. Chris_Kyle.jpg 1 year old
  14. RIP some person having to do with founding Reddit. I don't know much about it.

15. aneko said:
    RIP some person having to do with founding Reddit. I don't know much about it.

It's a bad website.

Attachments

1. REDDIT_IS_A_BAD_DRUG.jpg 1 year old
  16. aneko said:

A bit late.

17. I see that now. It was at or near the top of a couple of pages I was browsing.

18. aneko said:

Attachments

1. 1bh6.jpg 1 year old
  19. kudichan said:

It's a bad website.

What abut RSS?

Reply »

You must log in to post.