Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Disaster thread of survival

1. I survived page 1. Get me a beer and I'll tell you how I did it in 2 hours with Matt Damon playing myself.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Deth said:

======

I would check and see what the issue is with the vehicle, if it can be repaired, even for a few hours at a time, then I would use what (back-up) though simplistic repair may be warranted.

Then I would use my ONSTAR and make a call... ¬_¬

If it didn't work, then it would be an (obvious) indicator that it was electrical...however, no mind, phone/mobile reception wouldn't be needed, this will be explained later....

======

I would always be (rotating my stock) within my fully equipped BoB, so I wouldn't have expired cans or whatever in it - (plus) - I would always have at least 3 MRE's broken down for emergency use.

I would wait (at least) 2/3 days (and I'm, pushing it here on this).. before starting to TAB back 80 miles to the last known point of civilization, to see exactly what traffic (if any) actually flowed, then plan the TAB during the evening hours. (since its desert) this to conserve energy, water, and make the trek easier all round.

Before that, I would collect, separate/filter, boil the water (which is not anti-freeze) as you stated, ensuring that its safe to drink and use that for the trek to the closest point.

======
    In this day and age w/o a GPS? - even on a mobile/smart phone? where you been? - under a fucking rock? O.o

So, as I mentioned before, I would be using the GPS on my mobile, which is always up-to-date (for this reason) which can be used w/o a mobile signal, as it will be using the battery, and would (already) be set to caching the last waypoint on a map that I access with/without a signal.

(in addition, I would also be using my GPS/radio combo as well...)

then again, in this scenario, I would know how to use as simple compass (*which would be already in my BoB) and know where my location is, by using a small paper-map that I use as back-up, marking my waypoints along my trip.

You say your 80 miles from a town, (yet) see buildings on the horizon, and your on a used road? ... between them?

Despite having little traffic, I would gather some rocks, and place them in a - "visible indicating arrow" - in the direction I started TABBING toward, which can be seen from the air - (in addition) - I would place a note on the windscreen of my car to let (anyone) know what occurred, what I am doing, and leaving a 9-line (if needed).

Its still possible that traffic flows between each town, no matter how slight, as I wouldn't be following a dirt road between A and B, if it wasn't used, considering that you didn't mention that it was completely abandoned. - ¬_¬

Besides, who travels without being prepared to begin with?

THEN after all this is said and done..

I WOULD HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE FUCKING ANIMAL THAT YOU ARE AND KILL YOU!

Best answer so far.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Deth said:

wut if I ran through the bushes, its not like you could chase me in broken uneven terrain.

Attachments

1. kiteh_(9).gif 2 years old
    2. kiteh_(1).gif 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  4. UncommonOtaku said:

wut if I ran through the bushes, its not like you could chase me in broken uneven terrain.

=======

So you're - really - going to attempt to - u-n-d-e-r-e-s-t-i-m-a-t-e - me just because of - "that?"

hehehehehehe...

hahahahahahahaha....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Attachments

1. OH_YES!.gif 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  5. Let's see the cat survive this disaster of a thread.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. i always read this as "disaster of a thread".

good thing i'm pretty much right.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. this time, lol

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. Deth said:
    THEN after all this is said and done..

Run Kitty Run..

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. palmtop-tiger said:
    Let's see the cat survive this disaster of a thread.

its been 2 days, unlike my last one which lasted 2 hours..... Buht nobody has suggested a new scenario, wutz the matter no imagination?

Okay here is another one more simple less complicated.
    You're on a boat supposedly on a fishing trip, the proprietor (boat owner) was washed overboard & lost presumed drowned, when the boat was rocked and nearly capsized when stuck by the wake of a container ship. Either the container ships autopilot had a glitch or some drunken idiot was at the controls again and had the ship at top speed.
    Your fishing boat is swamped and gradually taking on more water. Who knows when it will sink completely.

What are you gonna do?
    Panic is not an option.

Oh yeah one more thing, its the Atlantic Ocean,... because there are more Great White Sharks in it than the Pacific Ocean.

:P

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. mere said:
    i always read this as "disaster of a thread".

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. Avatar Image

WPE

mere said:
    i always read this as "disaster of a thread".

good thing i'm pretty much right.

Came here to post this

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. Deth said:

Character Request =X..looks familiar but cant remember, Sora No Otoshimono? Tomoko?

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. sylphin said:

Character Request =X..looks familiar but cant remember, Sora No Otoshimono? Tomoko?

======

Posted 2 years ago #
  14. >mfw I'm British
    >mfw my county doesn't have hundreds of thousands of square km of empty wasteland
    >mfw reception in all open spaces
    >mfw I could just walk to the nearest town
    >mfw I have no face (just like Charla Nash!)

Posted 2 years ago #
  15. kudichan said:

so in other words you can't swim?

Posted 2 years ago #
  16. >mfw I'm Chinese
    >mfw I just get on my exploding toilet and fly to civilisation

Posted 2 years ago #
  17. Mikorio wins

Posted 2 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.