Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

  1. mere said:

    That's the music that came into my head the moment I read "Phantasy Star".

    You know it's funny. I've played the Gamecube version online too for a while. So maybe just maybe, i actually played together with you and Doni years ago.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. pilandi said:

    You know it's funny. I've played the Gamecube version online too for a while. So maybe just maybe, i actually played together with you and Doni years ago.

    B-but I was only 11 when I played the game. I didn't play with strangers!

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  3. mere said:

    B-but I was only 11 when I played the game. I didn't play with strangers!

    Cute.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  4. I never had the broadband connector for gamecube so I couldn't play it online.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  5. i will be a mule

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  6. Peter Barton said:

    I never had the broadband connector for gamecube so I couldn't play it online.

    56k modem ftw. Again phone bill, so i always played at night when it was cheaper.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  7. I still remember what my character looks like...now i want to draw her.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  8. mere said:
    I still remember what my character looks like...now i want to draw her.

    the beta of the character creator is open for download next month.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  9. Avatar Image

    Nin

    Keep us updated using this thread, tingle. C: I'm interested.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  10. http://pso2.jp/players/

    The Japanese version of the game IS LIVE! You may download when ready.

    I'll be waiting for the English version.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  11. tingle said:

    I'll be waiting for the English version.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  12. I wonder if I still have it for the Dreamcast? I wonder if I still have my Dreamcast?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  13. Peter Barton said:

    I don't want to it's the damn Catchpa
    https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  14. If it matters to anyone, I'm already on the game, as I said in the games thread. You don't have to be in Japan to download and play. Sure, there will be a thick text of runes, but translations and how-tos are all over the place(and someone's already working on patches for that).

    Since we all know each other better than, say, other internet users, I say we go for it. Even if we'll get stuck eventually at gameplay, at least it'll be more fun as a chat application than boring Skype. lol

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  15. The quality of Shimapan in this iteration has improved dramatically. Check this crotch shot.

    source: http://kotaku.com/5923562/the-difference-between-new-and-old-phantasy-star-better-underwear

    Attachments

    1. original.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  16. http://kotaku.com/5925366/phantasy-star-online-2-hacked-as-an-alleged-prank

    Sega of Japan: Baka Gaijin Oni have already hacked Phantasy Star Phremium

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  17. tingle said:
    http://kotaku.com/5925366/phantasy-star-online-2-hacked-as-an-alleged-prank

    Sega of Japan: Baka Gaijin Oni have already hacked Phantasy Star Phremium

    I was there when it happened(ship02). First time I saw it happened at Block 20, then it started appearing in other select Blocks, but most of them were fine.

    Western players were shit out of luck for quite long hours because it started happening around Pacific when most people were already gone home from work(presumably including the mods).

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  18. I am playing the Japanese version right now. Is anyone else playing it? Maybe we can get a group started or something.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  19. Ship 2 World 1 Touka

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  20. Gogetters said:
    Ship 2 World 1 Touka

    I am on ship 10 not sure if worth it to move. I guess I could though

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.