Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

1. but he didn't do a tasting, like the oracle did in the matrix.

not that I wanted to see him make a face after burning his lip/tounge or anythink

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Made this for kicks:

Attachments

1. pizza_wagon.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Vegio, try using a more serious harworking song for your video. Try to film at the angle which makes you looks serious. Maintain a serious hardworking face. Focus! ^^

You know..? If no one have ever tell you before, I going telling you now.. You've the hidden ability/capability to rob the girls heart all over the world. Just need show others the more serious and hardworking side of you. ^^

And put Jesus at a corner, K? I'm fine with you filming him at the last part, zoom in on him or something, show your devotation to him. But dun place him in your apron.. No go. Even though I'm not a religious person but I still find it kinda disturbing.. =/

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. ocha said:
    Vegio, try using a more serious harworking song for your video. Try to film at the angle which makes you looks serious. Maintain a serious hardworking face. Focus! ^^

You know..? If no one have ever tell you before, I going telling you now.. You've the hidden ability/capability to rob the girls heart all over the world. Just need show others the more serious and hardworking side of you. ^^

And put Jesus at a corner, K? I'm fine with you filming him at the last part, zoom in on him or something, show your devotation to him. But dun place him in your apron.. No go. Even though I'm not a religious person but I still find it kinda disturbing.. =/

I think he's going for a silly atmosphere as making pizza is suppose to be fun yet hard work.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. Peter Barton said:
    I think he's going for a silly atmosphere as making pizza is suppose to be fun yet hard work.

I understand that. ^^

But I think/feel that Vegio has the hidden potential to become Youtube Celebrity Pizza Chef - maybe making weekly special pizza when his free, asking others users for subscription. Save up money, dun waste them, open a stall or later a resturant. ^^

Or maybe when he become famous, save up travel to US as a Celebrity Pizza Chef. Maybe he can apply and live there. ^^

But it's just a dream but at least there's a direction. I mean if he dun know what he want to do in future. Maybe he can sub the old fat chef logo. Vegio as the new muscular Italian Pizza chef logo. Changing and shaking the world view of Italian chef once and for all!

Maybe one day, he become a real Pizza chef and open a resturant, other than Pizza, teach tourists - English and Italian.. All SanCom members can visit him in Italy during tour.. Isn't it great? I would definitely want to visit his resturant - new Italian landmark:

"Veigo's Pizza Wagon Resturant" or some other name.

With his looks, tone up more his muscles.. Girls will go.. Mmm~ <3

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. This is amazing.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. He's not going to listen to anything you say if you keep doing the ^^

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. giascle said:
    ^^

amazink

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. In addition, I was thinking if Vegio can travel around to every part/ certain part of Italy (neighbourhood, famous landmarks) while making Pizza outdoors while filming. But not sure if he need to apply license or not. But fear being arrest for disturbing the public (not sure about Italian culture).. Just some ideas..

Introduce different Pizza and Italy landmarks to the world! Making and saving money from YT. Not sure how but maybe contact the YT personnels/ in-charge.

One day, travel to different part of US (visiting SanCom members) while making Pizaa outdoors..

Unique experience only for Vegio. Strike the iron while it's hot. Others users/ guests maybe lurking and reading my posts and plan to do the same thing.. XDDD

Btw, Happy Graduation, Vegio! Nothing special for your graduation, just these ideas. =)

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. Ocha suggested

Well he's a NEET now, at least until his folks get tired of him being a NEET,.... which won't be for a while.
    I don't see why he couldn't go around making a video about the country, or even apply for a grant to cover his expenses.

But then he wouldn't be a NEET anymore.

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. UncommonOtaku said:
    I don't see why he couldn't go around making a video about the country, or even apply for a grant to cover his expenses.

But I guess money is the main problem but he just need to source from somewhere. Start from YT videos? Work at other restaurant or other better paying jobs? Unless he want to loan from his parents but I dun encourage..

Most importantly, save up from now and dun waste money!

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. Ocha, you're taking this too seriously.

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. or be a Gigolo.

He's not fugly, so why not - I'm sure that there are lots of well to do women who would like a handsome young thing like Vegio for a travelling companion.
    Even Paris Hilton hasn't had a pet raccoon yet.

Posted 2 years ago #
  14. triniking1234 said:
    Ocha, you're taking this too seriously.

I'm always serious about in suggesting new ideas/dreams. Happiness can be easily obtain when you can help others to see a wider world. =)

UncommonOtaku said:
    or be a Gigolo.

I wun never suggest that.. XDDD

Posted 2 years ago #
  15. ocha said:

I'm always serious about in suggesting new ideas/dreams. Happiness can be easily obtain when you can help others to see a wider world. =)

You can be silly in videos and still become successful. Probably more so than a bunch of boring serious videos little will care for.

Posted 2 years ago #
  16. Peter Barton said:

You can be silly in videos and still become successful. Probably more so than a bunch of boring serious videos little will care for.

^ His silly raccoonish nature is his best selling point.

Posted 2 years ago #
  17. Peter Barton said:

That will depend if Vegio want to stay as a Comedian Pizza Chef or become a Professional Pizza Chef for his next 30-40 years.
    Image is very important, is almost everything for a professional Chef.
    Professional Chef - No scandals, low profile private life. An image/idol/dream for others to follow because of his hardworking and professionalism. (How the Tiger woods fall due to scandals..)

But of course, he can inject some humor in his video, do some casual talking/ chatting with the viewers but not to the extent of over-kill the video. Everyone can try to be comedian but once you flunk/joke the wrong way. You fall, you hardly climb back and earn the respect.

I still feel Professionalism is the longer trademark if you want to leave a "Name" behind.

Comedian Pizza Chef Vegio
    - Viewers: "Funny dumbass for a short period.. Oh, Vegio, any more new jokes for this week? Oh, my life is so boring and miserable I going to see how Vegio destory and make fun of his life just like a raccon from circus.. I'm not watching because of his Pizzas but just only for his weekly dumbass jokes.. I only enjoy his jokes.. I dun even know if he's making Cookies or Pizza.. MuaHaHa.."

Yeah, high viewerships, you want this kind of chef life, go ahead..

or
    Professional Pizza Chef Vegio
    - Viewers: "Anticipating.. What I can learn from Vegio this week. Any new methods/ flavours? New landmarks, outdoor Pizza.."

Yea, viewership will be lower but.. Professionalism, Honour and Pride Forever!

Posted 2 years ago #
  18. ocha said:
    words

Attachments

1. face_palm.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  19. Epic Meal Time.

Posted 2 years ago #
  20. Raise your hand if you read Ocha's post

ok cool no one moving on

Posted 2 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.