Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

Your Daymonogatari - I'm Platinum Mad!

1. tonight

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Go yesterday.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Pik are you having a manly fetish tonight ?

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. test
    ░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
    ░░░░░░░█░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒░░█
    ▄▀▀▄▓▓▓█░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▄█
    ▀▄░▀█▄▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▄▀░░█
    ▒▀█▄░▀██░▒▒▒▓▒▒█░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░█
    ░░░▀█▄░█░▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    --- ---░░░██░▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▄█░░░▄░▄█░░█
    ░░░▒▒▒░█░▒▒▒▓▒█░▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓█
    ▒▒▒▓▓▓▄█░░▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░▄▀
    ▓▓▓▄▀▀░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░▀▄
    ░░░█▄▄█▀░█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█░▀▄▄▀

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. master-evil said:
    Pik are you having a manly fetish tonight ?

Otokomae is like のヮの, it's just pure win.
    Anyway, time to sleep.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Neat Hedgehog said:
    I was making pancakes. Decided to put in some of the raspberries I had left over from baking a pie. I usually wet the batter with apple juice, but I don't have any, so I figured I'd use the raspberry juice.

Now my pancakes are pink.

*poker face*

I tried canned peaches before. The pancakes tasted like they had peaches.
    I want to try it again for improvements but they don't want me to experiment in the kitchen anymore. It's not like they died or something.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Neat Hedgehog said:
    I was making pancakes. Decided to put in some of the raspberries I had left over from baking a pie. I usually wet the batter with apple juice, but I don't have any, so I figured I'd use the raspberry juice.

Now my pancakes are pink.

*poker face*

I was thinking of trying my hand at making churros today (because they're so ridiculously expensive to buy) but the local supermarket doesn't have cinnamon.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. the-envoy said:

I was thinking of trying my hand at making churros today (because they're so ridiculously expensive to buy) but the local supermarket doesn't have cinnamon.

They're like $1 for a 50cm one here at the swap meet. :>

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. palmtop-tiger said:

They're like $1 for a 50cm one here at the swap meet. :>

They're $3 over here for a 20 cm one :(

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Got Steam credeetz. Get Dead Space 2.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. So tired, work is so unfair...I want to win the lotto and never lift a finger again...Gonna go make a thread and catch some zzzz's

Also, skype is being stupid and telling me it's already installed on my laptop...when it's not? Gonna go find it on the app market for my IP Touch...

Sweepy,Sleepy...

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. There was a black out this morning and I decided to clean my room because I have nothing else to do.

Found my lost 0.5 Mechanical Pencil, 8 Hairbands or ties, Mouse Hiding Place - 1, Space +1, Mess Retained.

On a side note, my sis just went out for groceries. She asked me what I wanted and told her that I want a waifu. She has no idea what a waifu is. If she remembers, the results would be amusing.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. I like to think that Antiweaboo's fixation with black dudes implies much more than he wants us to know.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. I got some very nice meat, but I wonder if I can get my hands on some char siu sauce, that would be so delicious~

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. xichisex said:
    Congratulations Antika~

Thank you <3

- - - -

My neck hurts like a bitch. People kept asking me to dance, but since we WHERE on a moving truck, I decided that the most secure thing would be to stay at the side. Well, not decided, I knew from experience.

Anyhow, suddenly they play this:

And I start headbanging. Then they put some other rock songs and I kept headbanging and really that just kills your fucking neck.

Then SOMEONE HAD ADDED THE POKEMON SONG TO THE LIST AND I WAS SO HAPPY I JUMPED INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE TRUCK AND STARTED SINGING. Most epic moment of my graduation, JS.

Can't say much about my grades. Actually, I'll just bury them somewhere in the woods...

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Yeah. Totally looking forward to making tons of cakes and leaving late. ...tsk.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Azure Sky said:
    stuff

holy shit, i haven't seen you in forever!

how've you been?

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. I'm beginning to really hate my mother.

Oh well, I have the house to myself today. That's good at least.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. I'll just leave this here.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. mere said:
    I'm beginning to really hate my mother.

Oh well, I have the house to myself today. That's good at least.

You didn't have to go see your grandma?

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.