Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

(MATURE CONTENT) - "Bottoms Up!" ~ (the "A" Thread)

  1. Avatar Image

    bob

    Im getting tired of oppai service anime. I have come to the conclusion that i am an ass man and there is not enough ass anime and hentai

    so list all the anime/manga/hentai/games with great ass service

    atm all i can think about is queens blade and some episodes of highschool of the dead

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. thatman said:

    so list all the anime/manga/hentai/games with great ass service

    The same ones with titty service.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  3. triniking1234 said:

    The same ones with titty service.

    Yeah like Maken-Ki.


    I'm don't have an ass fetish so that's the only one i can remember.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  4. Hot damn.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  5. thatman said:
    Im getting tired of oppai service anime. I have come to the conclusion that i am an ass man and there is not enough ass anime and hentai

    so list all the anime/manga/hentai/games with great ass service

    atm all i can think about is queens blade and some episodes of highschool of the dead

    highschool dxd isn't bad but it is mostly focused on boobs. although at least they are nice enough to have normal to small boobs regularly instead of only being about giant boobs.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  6. Avatar Image

    Nin

    Boku no Pico.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  7. Strike Witches.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  8. triniking1234 said:
    Strike Witches.

    Strike Witches, oh hell yes!

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  9. triniking1234 said:
    Hot damn.

    eh?!!!!!

    Attachments

    1. 35011.JPG 2 years old
    2. 88457.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  10. Request Thread =)?..The other 1 got closed down, he's asking for gag anime. Btw Iv never come across anime that focus on ASS lol..Mostly Boobs, Ass is just an extra =D

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  11. I'm surprised noone has - "caught on" - on to who this (the OP) is already?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  12. meeesturd keeenedeeee?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  13. Deth said:

    I'm surprised noone has - "caught on" - on to who this (the OP) is already?

    I'm just here for the 2d butts. Now post em!

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  14. Avatar Image

    Nin

    Talks more like MINN than Slomonan.

    I haven't seen the show myself, but KissxSis always struck me as a bum anime.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  15. Dear bob,
    I will find you
    and I will kill you.

    Love,
    MKS

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  16. Cool so we have a few pics now. Now let's disucss them fully shall we? What do you think about their shape? Or was it softness?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  17. pilandi said:

    I'm just here for the 2d butts. Now post em!

    be careful of wut you wish for, heh heh

    Attachments

    1. 49205.JPG 2 years old
    2. 49906.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  18. Ninsheart said:
    Talks more like MINN than Slomonan.

    I haven't seen the show myself, but KissxSis always struck me as a bum anime.

    it was kinda an everything anime. it's just that (except the glasses peeing girl) no one really had any boobage to show off. but there were plenty of breast grabbing and flashing through the whole show.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  19. Why does the stupid cat have gay porn?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.