2. I love Tomboys, right now i can tell names, but hell, i want one *¬*

Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  3. Catherine Bell is pretty hot & in JAG, she's a Marine Colonel

Attachments

1. Catherine.JPG 2 years old
  4. UncommonOtaku said:
    Catherine Bell is pretty hot & in JAG, she's a Marine Colonel

Brings back memories. My brother really liked that show.
    Stay out of Harm's way.

5. I can't leave out my former avatar model.

6. Cagalli Yula Athha.

Attachments

1. CagalliBlush.jpg 2 years old
  7. And IF, since I've got Neptunia on the brain. Bonus points for her yuri vibes. Ram highlighting it by saying "let go of me, you stupid tomboy!" was nice.

Attachments

1. 952992aa7401a4a8c4623d35b57c30e1.jpg 2 years old
  8. UncommonOtaku said:
    Catherine Bell is pretty hot & in JAG, she's a Marine Colonel

Oh my god. I always had the biggest crush on her. I still think she's super fuckin' hot. I'm glad there's some one with taste around here.

9. Why do tomboyish characters so often have bare midriffs? It's like a recurring trait. Does it imply athleticism, or being feisty, or maybe the closest women can really go to being shirtless like a real manly man?

Attachments

1. NM2Falcom.png 2 years old
  10. tupelo29 said:
    Why do tomboyish characters so often have bare midriffs? It's like a recurring trait. Does it imply athleticism, or being feisty, or maybe the closest women can really go to being shirtless like a real manly man?

They do it to prove they really are girls.

Attachments

1. 4.jpg 2 years old
  11. aneko said:
    They do it to prove they really are girls.

Now that I think of it, it's probably just for fanservice. Lots of female character types show off their midsections; not just the tomboys. There's the whole tomboy subsection of girls who dress in masculine clothes, too.

12. I've had this conversation more than once, since when I name Yoko most people go "Oh she's so hardcore... In a manly way." In my eyes, Yoko isn't manly at all. Not even boyish. She's a great commander and a great fighter but those aren't manly traits. She's actually quite aware of her femininity, you'd think she'd wear those clothes otherwise?

Anyhow, since other people DO seem to think she's a tomboy, that'd make her my favorite tomboy.

On second place, there's Ritsu since RitsuxMio is fucking awesome.

Third place, there's Kanna and that heartwretching scene. She's such a cute and great girl too, and she honestly looked like she would grow up and become even more girly.

And last... Well, Integra. I don't really need to explain myself here, now do I?

Attachments

1. 55061-lady_integra_wingates_hellsing.jpg 2 years old
    2. kanna.jpg 2 years old
    3. 453220.png 2 years old
    4. 79500-2007_08_04_66063.gif 2 years old
  13. My favorite tomboyish PVC figure. She looks so dashing and princely.

Attachments

1. Sayaka1.jpg 2 years old
  14. danhibiki said:

Oh my god. I always had the biggest crush on her. I still think she's super fuckin' hot.

I'm glad there's some one with taste around here.

thanks, you might like to inform Trini that I do have some "taste" on some thinks. ^_^

Attachments

1. happeh_(4).gif 2 years old
  15. I definitely enjoy 2D tomboys the most. Part of the attraction to the 2D ones (at least for me) is that they still have their feminine qualities and have the charm point of girl embarrassment when they try (or are forced) into doing something girly.

In 2D the feminine and the masculine are very carefully balanced to make for a very attractive package. In Real Life the masculine tends to take over most all female traits (as I know too well having a tomboy friend since my early days of high school). For me, it's definitely an area where 2D and 3D do not mix.

But anyway...

I to enjoy the many charms of Ritsu, from her chipper demeanor to her feistyness. She has a convivial nature that feels masculine but still feels feminine.

I also like the 2 aces of Karlsland, Gertrude and Erica. I feel that both are tomboys to a certain extent, but I think Trude is more of a tomboy. But I enjoy the dynamic the 2 share as well as their personalities (especially Erica's laziness as well as extreme comfort with herself).

And also I very much enjoy Setsuna Sakurazaki. She is elegant and beautiful, as well as caring and badass. However if ones like Ritsu are the more "boyish" kind of tomboys, Setsuna is definitely more the "princely" type of tomboy what with her refined nature and her efforts to be stoic (which the Manga readily points out).

Attachments

1. Setsuna_(Angelic_Badass).jpg 2 years old
    2. Gertrude_And_Erica.jpg 2 years old
    3. Tanline_Ritsu.jpg 2 years old
  16. Favorite character of that show, anyway.

Attachments

1. minene.jpg 2 years old
  17. aneko said:
    Only good character of that show, anyway.

18. Does Natalia Kaminski count as a tomboy?

Attachments

1. Fate_Zero_-_19_-_Large_02.jpg 2 years old
    2. 600px-Fate_Zero_1911b.jpg 2 years old
  19. Jakuryusei said:
    Does Natalia Kaminski count as a tomboy?

does he have a penis?

then noe sowy.

20. UncommonOtaku said:

does he have a penis?

then noe sowy.

You better look up tomboy in the dictionary.

Reply »

You must log in to post.