Sankaku Complex Forums » General

1. Was going to post this in the Loli thread, but it's SFW and many people (including myself) don't frequent there. Also keeping the 3DPD separate.

Her name is Mai and she's actually 22 but looks only to be about 135cm tall. Her daughter is a year old and is named Momoka.

Saw this on Chinese twitter, so don't know the sauce, looks like one of those variety shows. I'd like to find out too. General consensus seems to be "Burn the Father".

Attachments

1. 69fce6e5jw1dp416ztfzyj[1].jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. So wait..why is this a thread?

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Mikorio said:
    General consensus seems to be "Burn the Father".

Haters gonna Hate.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. Clever Mikorio!

This is rather interesting ndeed, to be that age, and still look THAT young.

GOOD GENES! ~ for the Mum ndeed....

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. It would be great if her husband turned out to be a man who looked like a shota.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. The thread title made me think that this would be about one of those 14 year old mothers. XD

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. Jakuryusei said:
    The thread title made me think that this would be about one of those 12 year old mothers. XD

fix'd

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. DO WANT~! :P

But in all seriousness, woah, she does look like a loli at the ripe age of 22.
    The important part here is her proportions are childishin nature but not "stumped" like midgets do. Which is awesome.

Lucky guy.

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. Avatar Image

Nin

I can't believe they made her wear preschool clothes, ha ha.

And now for the big question: which of the two would you date?
    Answer: neither, because you don't have the confidence to ask anyone out.

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. Lol, I know more than one person who looks like that - minus the school clothes of course.

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. fake loli.

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. Just looking at still pictures from that programme gave me epilepsy.

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. kudichan said:
    Just looking at still pictures from that programme gave me epilepsy.

take good care of yourself, brother. have been enjoying chatting with you. fufufu.

Posted 2 years ago #
  14. *is 22 as well*

hmmmm, I'd kinda date that :/ Idk.

Posted 2 years ago #
  15. Too frigging bad she already has a husband :P

Posted 2 years ago #
  16. Ninsheart said:
    I can't believe they made her wear preschool clothes, ha ha.

And now for the big question: which of the two would you date?
    Answer: neither, because you don't have the confidence to ask anyone out.

lol...is that preschool cloth?...looks like casual to me o.O..well minus the yellow cap + randoseru. but seriously japanese kids are stylish lo..damn wish kids in my place dress up like that to go to school >.>

Posted 2 years ago #
  17. The world is still a place worth of living into

Posted 2 years ago #
  18. As expected I'm not quite interested. I might want to protect her if she acts as a child, but I would not want to get sexy with her.

Well, that's not repulsion. Of course if *she* was interested and kind of a nice person...

Posted 2 years ago #
  19. Saw this and I'm so sad there's no info about the woman, it would be nice getting more shots of her.

Posted 2 years ago #
  20. When I read the title I was kind of expecting another story about some guy holding a loli captive and getting her pregnant...

Posted 2 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.