Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

1. I think it is. I haven't tried the online feature yet but I think you can have a lot of fun with friends and hunt some big boss monsters together. I have around 8 hours playtime ingame now and I really am only at the start of the game. I've only been to two areas, the plains and the mountain path and there is much more.
    You can even buy new houses and decorate them if you like. Maybe you can even make your own furniture if you become carpenter.

So yeah I think this is potentially a game which you can play for a long time. Since it's basically a handheld MMO.

Posted 3 years ago # Quote
  2. Artwork said:
    You can even buy new houses and decorate them if you like. Maybe you can even make your own furniture if you become carpenter.

So yeah I think this is potentially a game which you can play for a long time. Since it's basically a handheld MMO.

Everything that Art said, and yes, you can make your own furniture (desks, carpets, curtains, etc)
    It can be played up to 4 right? Because in this case LET'S PLAY TOGETHER AND WRECK EVERYTHING

I've played for hours and just like Art I'm still just at the part before chapter 1

3. okie dokie, i'll likely buy it the next time I get paid then

my friend code is 0705-4110-7249

4. Added

5. ART! If you're free, want to try out the multiplayer?

6. Can you wait like 15? My movie is nearing its end. I'll clean up and head to my room after.

7. No problem, take your time :3

8. Alright gotta disband my party. Do you know if we need the link or multiplayer clerk?

9. I know nothing, will check around

10. I am opening my world now. If you go to the multiplayer clerk and select visit you should be able to get it.

11. S... Stoner? .__.

12. Avatar Image

Nin

Nani kore

13. Nani nani?

14. Ninsheart said:
    Nani kore

My character ingame was called Stoner.

15. Oh Nin's been keeping the list up to date! Thanks!

I'm actually pretty torn on if I want to buy Fantasy life or not. I don't to just drop the game as soon as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate comes out.

Did anyone buy smash already? I'm really liking the new characters, but the mechanics are dodgy for me.

A lot of people are insisting that the Wii U one will be better. I'm sure the controls will, but the mechanics are the same. There is so little hit stun in this game and this new vertical Directional influence you have breaks the little combos people do have. And top it off, matches can be a lot longer than in previous games (or a lot shorter lol

Besides that, I still am able to do a fair amount of what I want in matches- but I don't know if that's do to actual effective of playstyle or player knowledge, not a lot of people know you can act immediately out of shield and that shield breaks your run perfectly yet.

Greninja has been great, those hydro pump kills are hilarious. I think Bowser Jr has great design to him to. I like what they did to my main, ZS Samus, they even gave her a custom whip that pulls in like in Project M, but the way combos follow in this game, it makes it less worth it.

16. I'm having a lot of fun with Smash. Have played a couple of online matches, runs pretty good. Mostly played classic mode to unlock the characters, trophies and items to customize your characters.

Only thing that I hate about it... is that Midna is not available as a fighter :< Would've loved to see her on the list. Maybe next time.

Attachments

1. 311e4f9655a6888ad57d9db1eaad3f79.gif 3 years old
  17. I wanted that too, but i think it's too late for it.

Ghirahim would have been more likely and better suited, I would have been glad with him replacing Ganondorf or something- but he didn't even make it in.

18. Cantido said:
    I wanted that too, but i think it's too late for it.

Ghirahim would have been more likely and better suited, I would have been glad with him replacing Ganondorf or something- but he didn't even make it in.

Well, at least I already got her trophy, and saw her in action as one of the support trophy fighters you can summon. Which is neat, i guess.

Still doesn't make up for the fact that Link and Zelda are on the list twice, Ganondorf as an unlockable, but no other character of the franchise made it into Smash.

19. 15 hours in fantasy life and I realize I'm still nowhere haha.
    All my items are still 'no stars' or 1 star max out of the 5 rarity types. I've been running around collecting materials to level all my classes but with so many it takes ages to progress. I like this. It's not hard to get items, but it takes time.

20. > Oh hey it's the three friendly baby dragons I saved earlier, I'm gonna pet them!
    > Approach them, one breathes fire on me
    > I'm pinned down, my three boss bounties get ganged up by the baby dragons and get destroyed together, purged by fire
    > I'm up, they get brutally raped by my arrows of rage
    > Leave map, return in the cave, kill them again
    > I've been doing that over twenty times now

Reply »

You must log in to post.