Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

1. In hope of a horde of board members getting new 3ds at some point in this month, I'm going to start a thread in an attempt to archive 3ds codes.

Free discussion on anything within the topic of 3ds- games, accessories, meetups, tech troubleshooting and etc is welcome; Just post your 3DS FC at the top of your post and I'll add it to this list eventually. It would be nice if someone copied and reposted the list updated with the more recent entries if there be any on each page. I'll make the effort in most cases, but anyone is more than welcome.

I'll start off. I'll also start a group so it will be easier to skim through for particular members codes.

^Please write it in this format( you can just write your Sancom name if you want.)

CODES:

Gundam4ever2
/Mike
    4511-0723-8080

Kanchi(カンチ)

4296-3155-4576

GodMan
/Giovi
    1934-0720-2752

Niwa/
Johnny
    1719-3412-6182

Peter Barton
    3780-9345-7768

Motaku96
    4038-6416-8894

Nin
    3566-1807-4915

Artwork
    3523-3241-0035

Mascarpone
    5327-1190-0347

MT/Brock
    3241-3076-7282

Vegio
    4828-4100-5104

Artwork
    3523-3241-0035

dukemagus
    1349-5188-9592

triniking1234
    0232-8624-6565

Ichi
    0791-1248-0708

Posted 5 years ago # Quote
  2. Oh shit we don't got groups anymore? /:D ? No one was using them?

3. Avatar Image

Nin

Ahh, I know I'd really like one. And I'm extra tempted now that the Ice White 3DS is iut. But I don't have enough money at the moment and I'm thinking of spending what I do have on other things. I'm not sure if I'll be getting a 3DS anytime soon. I occasionally play my sister's, though.

4. Ninsheart said:
    Ahh, I know I'd really like one. And I'm extra tempted now that the Ice White 3DS is iut. But I don't have enough money at the moment and I'm thinking of spending what I do have on other things. I'm not sure if I'll be getting a 3DS anytime soon. I occasionally play my sister's, though.

lol Yeah don't post your sister's FC XD Swapnote just came out- I think you should get one before March though. Spring's going to be a pretty sweet release window.

5. Mike - 4511 0723 8080

6. Finally! I was thinking of starting a thread like this, but I thought not a lot of people would be interested, anyway Here's my friend code:

Giovi - 1934 - 0720 - 2752

I have only had one friend since I got this in the summer, too ronery T_T

7. I'm waiting for a response.
    The only games I play are DS Games I got from a pawn shop.
    I got Final Fantasy 4 and Pokemon Rangers.

8. Ambassador program master race reporting in.

I'll post my code once I get back to my 3DS.

9. Sorry, was playing Nostalgia. I don't really like it....the game isn't very engaging, and nothing feels super rewarding.

edit: I sent you Gaiz Swapnotes :> WE ARE SO COOL NOW.

10. gundam4ever2 said:
    I'm waiting for a response.
    The only games I play are DS Games I got from a pawn shop.
    I got Final Fantasy 4 and Pokemon Rangers.

Those are the only games you have? POWER RANGES? Which one do you have? I'm not going to touch it surely, just curious. My friend forces me to play enough Kamen Rider games with him.

11. Cantido said:

Those are the only games you have? POWER RANGES? Which one do you have? I'm not going to touch it surely, just curious. My friend forces me to play enough Kamen Rider games with him.

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs

12. gundam4ever2 said:

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs

I'm sorry. That would make more sense yes. I haven't touched any of them. I might play them all over break though. I can't find a anything I really want to play right now. Do any of you happen to have flashcarts as well?

13. Nintendo still has those stupid friend codes? Well, my brother got a 3DS but all he has is Zelda.

Did they finally add WPA2 security?

14. I'm curious...

1. How often do you 3DS owners use 3D?

2. I was told that you can access home functions while playing a game. How often do you do this?

15. jamesownsall said:
    I'm curious...

1. How often do you 3DS owners use 3D?

2. I was told that you can access home functions while playing a game. How often do you do this?

I'll put 3d om for any game which uses it. Dead or Alive looks real good in 3d. Zelda kinda doesn't matter.

As for the home functions, If a friend gets on, you can press home to see who it is and what they are playing so you can possibly switch to that game and join them immediately. I used the game notes for some parts in Zelda, I don't use it too often at all. You can also go directly into another application from your game by just going to your home menu, no need to reset you system like you would on a DSi. It doesn't close the 3ds game in which you are playing unless you pick an app that needs to close it to work, DS games however, will be closed. I frequently switch inbetween my cartridge and virtual console games, along with other apps so I use the home button often.

palmtop-tiger said:
    Nintendo still has those stupid friend codes? Well, my brother got a 3DS but all he has is Zelda.

Did they finally add WPA2 security?

Yes. I think we had it since DSi though.

16. http://andriasang.com/comzik/code_of_princess_op/

The game itself looks ugly, the woman that is always on for Art Director for the Street Fighter series designed the main character. Glorious.

She is responsible for CvS2's Capcom Art and the infamous 3rd strike Chun-Li.

On Nintendo Live, they spoke of the new Dynasty Warriors game due out this March(I assume this is for all territories as they didn't use the Musou title), Dynasty Warrior VS. There is no write up yet, but here is some screens.

http://andriasang.com/comzil/dw_vs_march_15/

17. Hmm... so you always put 3D on whenever you can? One of my main beef with 3DS is its use of 3D, which I thought should've been spent on improving graphics first. In fact, I think until we reached a point where graphical technology advances no longer have massive differences(like TV technology), 3D shouldn't even be considered for gaming.

As for the home button, I was told that Nintendo will soon allow devs to DISABLE it during a game. They say it'll give at least 25% more processing power to the devs. That's all fine and dandy, but when Vita is still more than twice 3DS's resolution, I wonder how far can they go.

Cantido said:
    http://andriasang.com/comzik/code_of_princess_op/

The game itself looks ugly, the woman that is always on for Art Director for the Street Fighter series designed the main character. Glorious.

She is responsible for CvS2's Capcom Art and the infamous 3rd strike Chun-Li.

On Nintendo Live, they spoke of the new Dynasty Warriors game due out this March(I assume this is for all territories as they didn't use the Musou title), Dynasty Warrior VS. There is no write up yet, but here is some screens.

http://andriasang.com/comzil/dw_vs_march_15/

The mere mention of CvS2's Capcom side artwork is making me uncomfortable. Next to Shinkiro's artwork, whoever did Capcom's looked like a bunch of dirty sketches even I can do. Others would tell me, "CAPCOM'S IS MORE MANGA ORIENTED!!". Yet, I've seen cleaner manga-ish illustrations.

For example, Maki's and Kyo's portraits look reaaaally bad.

18. Anyone got Tetris Axis? also I'll be posting my code soon.

19. jamesownsall said:
    Hmm... so you always put 3D on whenever you can? One of my main beef with 3DS is its use of 3D, which I thought should've been spent on improving graphics first. In fact, I think until we reached a point where graphical technology advances no longer have massive differences(like TV technology), 3D shouldn't even be considered for gaming.

As for the home button, I was told that Nintendo will soon allow devs to DISABLE it during a game. They say it'll give at least 25% more processing power to the devs. That's all fine and dandy, but when Vita is still more than twice 3DS's resolution, I wonder how far can they go.

The mere mention of CvS2's Capcom side artwork is making me uncomfortable. Next to Shinkiro's artwork, whoever did Capcom's looked like a bunch of dirty sketches even I can do. Others would tell me, "CAPCOM'S IS MORE MANGA ORIENTED!!". Yet, I've seen cleaner manga-ish illustrations.

For example, Maki's and Kyo's portraits look reaaaally bad.

There is so much I don't agree with in this post, mainly your comments on Kinu Nishimura's art though. There a few of Shinkiro's MvC3 interpretation that I feel are lackluster, I don't even think the original packaging reveals the cover in which he drew completely himself.
    But whatever floats your boat.

As for your feelings on the use of 3d, though it wasn't necessary, It's casually appealing. I thought that was cool for that first 3 months of talk about the console but when I saw the titles, I think a handheld gamecube is good enough for me. It doesn't take away from anything honestly.

There is a lot of things dependent on the developer for a game to turn out a certain quality, this got exposed a lot more in the later days of the original DS' lifetime- Dragon Quest IX, Pokemon B&W, Both Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Ghost Tracks, they gave clear display of the possibility to develop gorgeous titles on this console composed of generally outdated tech, which is the point of the console really- to be accessible for developers.

The Vita being the overall more powerful console is a big reason why Nintendo would make a decision to help developers out- not to compete though, I'm sure they aren't too worried at this point, but to show that the capabilities of the console can be broadened even in its first incarnation.

I've yet to encounter a title which demands so much power as to need the Home button disabled, but if there be any, Resident Evil: Revelations would be the first. We doubt have any title like uncharted or God of War within the realm of Nintendo, but as the console stands now, I'm sure it can handle one. Monster Hunter 4 will be the first I presume if we don't get a Metroid in the vein of Other M first.

As clean as the vita looks to be, It doesn't suit well as a gaming console as it is now.

WiseRooster said:
    Anyone got Tetris Axis? also I'll be posting my code soon.

What possessed you to buy that? lolol

I think we all should dedicate ourselves to an affordable title we can all play/won't mind playing.

Only Mario Kart 7 comes to mind at the moment, which is currently $39.99

-Dead or Alive Dimensions and Super Street Fighter 4 3D Editions are $25 and $30 now at GameStop

Anything else enjoyable with Online?

20. It's Tetris, I liked it.
    also I wanted to get Mario Kart 7 but I just wanna find it at a decent price :[

Reply »

You must log in to post.