Happy Strike Witches to all!

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. taylor said:

This is the best way:

Attachments

1. HOW_TO_POST_PICS.PNG 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. ^ Hey why are you picking on me :*(
    Be nice. I'm going to do it right this time. I'm not on here enough to know how to do all the fancy internet stuff you are good at. But that post was very clever and creative of you :>

K Im going to post some pics.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. taylor said:
    ^ Hey why are you picking on me :*(
    Be nice. I'm going to do it right this time. I'm not on here enough to know how to do all the fancy internet stuff you are good at. But that post was very clever and creative of you :>

K Im going to post some pics.

You poor soul...

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. illusiontank said:

You poor soul...

What is kudi still going to be mean to me? It's ok I'm used to internet bullies. ^^ I will be nice either way.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. But this is me when I'm being nice...

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. ^O ok then :] I accept your niceness.

danhibiki said:

What a pleasant addition to the discussion. haha
    Happy Strike Witches to all!

I loved strike witches. Lucchini was my favorite though she was annoying at times. Post some Lucchini next time!

Ok so my only source for stuff that would go in this thread is sankaku so these pics have probably already been seen. But whatev! These are some recent favs not my most fav or anything. Just the new stuff.
    Okaay so wokada art is my fav [the miku one] I think the detail and quality is the best and I don't know of any artists who are better. I also like sayori the nekoworks person. The second pic is Morgiana from magi [I could do without the penis in the picture, I guess shes kicking it, some people are into that though] I think she mite be the sexiest character in 2012? Any disagreements? I also like kotoura [3rd pic] because shes very cute and broken. Anyone know about girls who are so cute that its sexy? Girls with emotional problems are sexy too, is that weird? As long as they are trying to get better though and aren't doing it for fun/attention. I don't know who the last person is but I really like the pic ^^ kuku.

I'll post some 3d girls next. ^^

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Lucchini is the most annoying of the bunch, and other than stealing the pair of pantsu in that one episode, she contributed nothing to the series.

Now I post some Miku

Attachments

1. gzSvk.jpg 1 year old
    2. dHsFz.jpg 1 year old
    3. FQnBx.jpg 1 year old
    4. 5eFkr.jpg 1 year old
    5. mjFkv.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. pantsukudasai said:
    Lucchini is the most annoying of the bunch, and other than stealing the pair of pantsu in that one episode, she contributed nothing to the series.

Now I post some Miku

I thought otaku don't trample on each others loves >o< (except in a debate over whos waifu is better)
    If we don't stick together who do we have.

I like your last picture. The artwork is very good.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. what's a forum without some random trampling?

and yeah I thought that pic was pretty nice, tho whenever I'm looking at the thumbs in my pic folder it looks as if miku was futa and jerking/cumming on herself lol

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. pantsukudasai said:

It looks like she's a futa grabbing her own dick

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. pantsukudasai said:
    what's a forum without some random trampling?

and yeah I thought that pic was pretty nice, tho whenever I'm looking at the thumbs in my pic folder it looks as if miku was futa and jerking/cumming on herself lol

Hey some people are into that too. I've seen some miku futa that was pretty decent.

ALSO you are forgetting lucchini was also the perviest one of the bunch and also the one most comfortable with nudity. Fine qualities in a waifu if you have to choose just one of strike witches. She won't be that annoying forever, imagine her in like 5 years.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. I like Lucchini. She's cute.
    Sorry, no lucchini pics this time.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. danhibiki said:
    I like Lucchini. She's cute.
    Sorry, no lucchini pics this time.

I think the last one is the best here. Though her character was so frustrating. I couldn't do her. I also like the taiga. I'm glad you understand my lucchini love.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. I think Hartmann is my favorite character from Strike Witches.

Changing to -monogatari theme.

(plus a lucchini)

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Erwin is the shit! But my fav out of the Panzer girls is Yukari. I love that both are pretty obsessed (one with WWII and the other with tanks) but I prefer how energetic Yukari is, not to mention her hair is all messy, and that's moe to me since I like to mess with girls' hair

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. danhibiki said:
    Hartmann is my favorite character from Strike Witches.

Word

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. pantsukudasai said:
    Erwin is the shit! But my fav out of the Panzer girls is Yukari. I love that both are pretty obsessed (one with WWII and the other with tanks) but I prefer how energetic Yukari is, not to mention her hair is all messy, and that's moe to me since I like to mess with girls'

Did someone say messy hair?

pantsukudasai said:

Word

I've always loved the "Trouble Maker" type of character. That's probably part of why I like Lucchini. But Hartmann definitely outranks her. Also, she keeps her room like I keep mine.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. danhibiki said:

Did someone say messy hair?

Attachments

1. Houki-Jelly.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  20. danhibiki said:
    I think Hartmann is my favorite character from Strike Witches.

Changing to -monogatari theme.

(plus a lucchini)

Ah see this is perfect. If hartmann is your wife shes going to be asleep all the time. While lucchini [n me]will always be nakie.

Monogatari is easy because every girl is the best.
    My fav would still be shinobu, then hachikuji. I only saw first ep of panzer. I wonder what happened.

I also like rikka last year. Also I'm still kinda ina Miku mood.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.