Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[sticky]

Requests & Source Checks

1. So far I haven't found a setting (in KMPlayer) to change that fixes this. Maybe it's the subber's fault and there's nothing I can do. Are there any other ideas?

Attachments

1. Untitled.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. Are you using internal or external decoders?

3. External.

4. You should update them. Use the newer version of the codec pack you use, or search for an updated version of your subtitle filter.

5. No change. It does the same thing in Media Player Classic, by the way.

6. Use VLC.

7. No.

8. Reinstall OS.

9. Hey Guys, I want to know if ANYONE has used or have any opinions on the book Master Japanese | Learn Nihongo the Fun Way by John Fotheringham, a friend of mines, linked it to me and I actually think of buying it, the book seems to teach(will show) beginners and upper intermediate Japanese learners, Japanese through the use of media like Japanese Drama and Anime, using more fun then the usual teaching method, this has gotten me thinking and before I spend, 300(cause it is $49 US dollars) I would actually like to see if anyone has used or come in contact with the material, if they think it is worth the risk or a complete waste of time, I would like to see your thoughts.

10. to the wonker,...

Dude you gotta use what ever method works for you short of actually trying to converse with a japanese person who also happens to speak your native tongue (which is the fastest method of learning to speak moontalk).
    It takes years of practice and once you stop using it, it becomes way to easy to forget what you've learned if you don't practice from tiem to tiem.

mieyaoe ^_^

11. A few years back I used to read a lot of manga.
    There was this site which was IRC based and basically had all the manga you could dream of up for download.
    I kinda forgot the name, and I wonder if the site is still online. Could anybody help me out? Or redirect me to a site which allows me to download manga? I don't like reading it online, webbrowsers are painfully annoying when it comes to easy reading.

ps: I can't help but link Nin to Keiichi now..

Attachments

1. Nin.PNG 1 year old
  12. Artwork said:
    A few years back I used to read a lot of manga.
    There was this site which was IRC based and basically had all the manga you could dream of up for download.
    I kinda forgot the name, and I wonder if the site is still online. Could anybody help me out? Or redirect me to a site which allows me to download manga? I don't like reading it online, webbrowsers are painfully annoying when it comes to easy reading.

ps: I can't help but link Nin to Keiichi now..

mangatraders. allows you to download I believe, I am not too sure about your IRC based site though

13. I just remembered.
    It was Got Lurk/ The Lurker or something.

but thanks

/edit/
    Ohh fuck got lurk has been taken down a while back. Mangatraders it is.

14. Maybe it was gotwoot.

15. Can anyone make a filled in outline of this so I use it to print on a shirt?

(Transparent background though)

Attachments

1. Tewi.jpg 1 year old
    2. Tewis_gonna.jpg 1 year old
  16. Anywhere I can read Brandish Vol 5 Online?.

17. pilu said:
    http://exhentai.org/g/553857/832e1a4e34/

Thanks, But its giving me a SAD PANDA. I did some search and its rather troublesome and doesn work on my phone, any link other than that? =(.

18. You need to have an account on http://g.e-hentai.org/.

19. sylphin said:

Thanks, But its giving me a SAD PANDA. I did some search and its rather troublesome and doesn work on my phone, any link other than that? =(.

http://sahadou.com/?p=7905

Reply »

You must log in to post.