Sankaku Complex Forums » General

1. As was indicated, this is a REPLACEMENT for the previous thread...

Seeing how people make Topics independently by asking a single question, it gives off a problem with thread variations and such.

------

Welcome to the Request Thread!

This thread will support everyone who is in need of help, questions, request, and similar to the mentioned things. :D

------
    The only rules that I'll implement are simple; Spam based, to be exact.
    1.) Just don't Spam (Pictures, Videos, Blocks of Text, etc).
    2.) Trolling.
    3.) Arguments.

Discussions are okay, but keep it to a minimum.

Derailments of this topic will be kept to a minimum, as well.

This thread is Artefact approved

Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. RIP old Requests thread

I will always love you

3. I can't accept this!

4. hikikomori1969 said:
    I can't REQUESTED this!

=======

Thank you for ~ YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

.... and here is the - LAST PAGE - of the previous one for reference.

Attachments

1. delicious.gif 2 years old
  5. Well I'll take the first request then.

I need to figure out if I can change the language setting on a Japanese ps vita to English.

Attachments

1. 1315475034981.gif 2 years old
  6. hikikomori1969 said:

Well I'll take the first request then.

I need to figure out if I can change the language setting on a Japanese ps vita to English.

Yes you can. Under the options menu, choose language, then english.

7. hikikomori1969 said:

Well I'll take the first request then.

The PS Vita is not out yet. It comes out on the 17th in Japan.

8. Hmm...I'll just repost some of my more recent requests.

Ahem. Are there torrents for these JAVs on the internets? Other "flat tits" or equivalent downloads are accepted as well. Torrents preferred.

http://www.jlist.com/product/HITMA063

http://www.jlist.com/product/HITMA021

And, anyone know how to play the Aquarian Age card game, or where I could find a site with guides and stuff in english?

9. motaku96 said:
    Hmm...I'll just repost some of my more recent requests.

Ahem. Are there torrents for these JAVs on the internets? Other "flat tits" or equivalent downloads are accepted as well. Torrents preferred.

http://www.jlist.com/product/HITMA063

http://www.jlist.com/product/HITMA021

And, anyone know how to play the Aquarian Age card game, or where I could find a site with guides and stuff in english?

+1

10. i'll guess i'll re-post my last request:

where might i be able to get a copy of kimi to boku Op & Ed singles lossless, either in audio files or bin/cue. note i couldnt find them on nyaa or project hoi.

11. I would greatly appreciate any pics that has a Celestial (The creature that is my avatar) in it. Its kind of hard to find them, I only have a few T_T

Anything would work as long as there is one of them is in it :)

12. giovist said:
    I would greatly appreciate any pics that has a Celestial (The creature that is my avatar) in it. Its kind of hard to find them, I only have a few T_T

Anything would work as long as there is one of them is in it :)

======

My question is this...

Do you have all the screen shots needed from the series? - or have you done that yet?

(also) ~

My request from before...

As I mentioned (before) - I am still seeking - the following:

1. Obtaining a (actual) unused Japanese Movie ticket from the new - "Strike Witches Movie" - that will be released on 17.03.2012 and (if possible) with a Mio Sakamoto mobile charm.

2. The actual (non-working & w/o battery) versions of the mobile(s) that Kotonoha Katsura used in the animu/game, meaning styles and colours...

Here are the reference styles in question:

I just need a start point, as I know that some animu reference (actual) mobile makers, only that they change the namesake to them.

I am actually looking for the Japanese versions, as I know that they differ, somewhat from the western versions.

I would be very grateful for any reference, nomenclature, models, or a start point where I can actually obtain them - if not - then a good detail reference, so that I can possibly make them myself.

If anyone is interested in assisting me, in obtain these objects, please contact me here or through IM/PM/message:

Thanks in advance..

13. Deth said:
    Do you have all the screen shots needed from the series? - or have you done that yet?

Yeah, those are the only ones that I found/can get aside from these two

Attachments

1. I_Look_Good.jpg 2 years old
    2. Haruhi_+_Drugs.jpg 2 years old
  14. cheese_cake said:
    i'll guess i'll re-post my last request:

where might i be able to get a copy of kimi to boku Op & Ed singles lossless, either in audio files or bin/cue. note i couldnt find them on nyaa or project hoi.

USE FUCKING GOOGLE!

http://bit.ly/sHNCFT

15. I can only edit a post less than an hour old; if I try to press 'delete', nothing happens.

16. that's how it works. You didn't even ask anything.

17. giovist said:

Yeah, those are the only ones that I found/can get aside from these two

======

Thanks!! ~ I was going to do a series of SS's for you (if you hadn't)...

Let me know, in the meantime, I shall keep looking for additional images...

18. Vegio said:
    that's how it works. You didn't even ask anything.

Why bother to have a 'delete' button if it does nothing?

19. shomonan said:

Why bother to have a 'delete' button if it does nothing?

=====

You didn't even - "reference the post" -

We are not going to - "guess" - on what you need help with and if this is the case, your in the wrong thread... you need the - Tech Thread - for this.

20. I need help finding a certain ero-manga that I can't remember the name of.

The protagonist is in his school's news club or something like that, and he's got a crush on the club president. The president makes him find and take pictures of people having sex at the school. IIRC in the first chapter, he gets a blowjob from the president while taking pictures of some couple from outside a window. Later, he finds the president giving two guys oral and IIRC she lets one of the guys do her in the ass (she wanted to keep her virginity or something like that). One of the teachers comes up with an idea for getting the protagonist and club president together by having the protagonist see her about to get raped by another student (nobody thought that the president was a virgin, so they didn't think it would be a bad idea to force someone to have sex with her). The plan works, the protagonists saves her from being raped, they confess to each other, they fuck in front of everyone involved in the plan, and I think that was pretty much the end.

I've spent several hours looking for this on exhentai, but found nothing. This leads me to believe that either the manga is under-tagged (I tried so many different tags that I thought it would have), it was put in the wrong section (I was only searching in the manga section), I'm remembering something wrong and searching for a tag that isn't actually in the manga, or I just missed it while I was searching. So can someone please help me find this manga?

Reply »

You must log in to post.