Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. palmtop-tiger said:

But that's my waifu. I don't recall Fabrice saying whether Holo was his waifu.

I suggested it based on this idea:
    http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=39752

======

I don't think he has mentioned if she was or not..

But, if he's ever interested, he can ~ join us!

The idea you have sounds pretty good PT and we should consider doing something along the same lines.

I will admit that I have been behind on Waifu projects of late, this is mainly due to outside (personal) incidences, that are keeping me busy, as well as changes in life currently.

But, we shall do it!

Attachments

1. OH_YEEAAAHHH!_v2_(resize).jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. palmtop-tiger said:
    Hey, have you considered after your trips to send Holo to other people so they can add to her adventures?

giascle said:
    Sounds weird. Would you send your dakimakura to other people?

Hi, that actually sounds interesting,wouldnt mind adding more countries to her list, the only nag is the shipping cost due to her size, last time I wanted to see whether I can send in ahead of me to Europe and the cost up to 80$..ridicoulous to pay, plus a further $10 add on if its to US due to their security :/
    welcome to australian post, i think the most expensive in the world.

also @palmottiger no i actually havent called her my waifu probs in respect to lawrence lol

Deth said:

======

THANK YOU! for the update Sir!

I just (liked) your FB page and viewed the - (fateful encounters) - page where the rest of Holo/Horo/Korbo (hehe) pictures are and I also tend to send you a message soon concerning a request.

I just want to say:

That you were the - "inspiration" - for our - "Waifu Devotion task" - that we did, though smaller in scale, it was meant as devotion for our Waifu's, as we made smaller/larger cardboard cut-outs of them, prepared them, and took photos with them at various locations near us and it was fun to do it :)

We should do it again soon...

Thank you so much! you didnt have too but you did and well that makes me happy you like Holo's/Korbo (lol) adventure :)
    Ill be waiting for that request of yours, let me know!
    and wow Waifu Devotion task, you actually manage to make your own cardboard, pretty cool, did the print come out good? do you have any pictures?

3. fabricerequin said:

I wanted to see whether I can send in ahead of me to Europe and the cost up to 80$..ridicoulous to pay, plus a further $10 add on if its to US due to their security :/

You mean insecurity.

4. New adventure!

Holo in Marrakesh.
    http://fabricerequin.com/post/holo-in-marrakesh/

5. You are relentless. I admire that.

You must log in to post.