Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. Hey guys, Holo the Wise returns and this time she is in Bali, Indonesia where she is seen visiting one of the most monumental landmarks of the island called Pura Ulun Danu Bratan on Lake Bratan. If anyone remembers, she previously was with me at the Great Wall of China!

For more information on the Holo life size Pop you can check it out here, hopefully that explains enough, if you need to ask questions please do! Im more than willing to answer =)

Hope you guys like it.
    Check out for more pictures here!:
    http://www.fabricerequin.com/post/3690/holo-in-bali/

Attachments

1. P1020581.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. Greetings once again Sir...

As usual - OUTSTANDING - photo...

What I shall recommend is that I - "change" - the title of the thread to - "The Adventures of Holo" - this way you can keep adding more images of Holo/Horo as you please without worrying about creating several different threads for each (adventure)...

I can do the same with the previous thread if you wish, just let me know, otherwise this shall continue with the new name change...

(edit) ~

I wish to offer you a look here

... and join us there for further discussion concerning the topic of - "Waifu's" - :3

3. He's traveling the world together with his waifu and is that Jimi Hendrix? I really like this guy.

4. Yes it is.

5. hikikomori1969 said:

Yes it is.

---

pilandi said:

I really like this guy.

6. Deth said:
    Greetings once again Sir...

As usual - OUTSTANDING - photo...

What I shall recommend is that I - "change" - the title of the thread to - "The Adventures of Holo" - this way you can keep adding more images of Holo/Horo as you please without worrying about creating several different threads for each (adventure)...

I can do the same with the previous thread if you wish, just let me know, otherwise this shall continue with the new name change...

(edit) ~

I wish to offer you a look here

... and join us there for further discussion concerning the topic of - "Waifu's" - :3

Oh awesome that sounds great!
    Yes i was kinda annoyed that i would have to do each post seperately, but thanks a bunch for taking care of it! =)

pilandi said:
    He's traveling the world together with his waifu and is that Jimi Hendrix? I really like this guy.

Jimmy Hendrix forever!

7. He is traveling to bring Horo back to the north.

8. Looks like horo is really enjoying herself. But that's probably because shes a cardboard cutout of a fake anime girl.

9. *Salutes* You, sir, would be one of my idols, if I had any.

10. kyubey said:
    He is traveling to bring Horo back to the north.

Its going to be a long journey ^^

11. I might as well post this one of the China trip since its i have this one thread =)

This was taken back in September =)

12. mere said:
    Looks like horo is really enjoying herself. But that's probably because shes a cardboard cutout of a fake anime girl.

Or probably because she's just having a REAL GOOD TIME.

13. That's a quality blog you have there. I think I'll subscribe.

antika said:

Or probably because she's just having a REAL GOOD TIME.

Attachments

1. rofl.gif 2 years old
  14. Man, you're really having fun. I'd love to do this sort of thing too, one of these days, though I fear my attempt will end with me hounded by Interpol to the ends of the Earth.

15. hikikomori1969 said:
    That's a quality blog you have there. I think I'll subscribe.

Thanks!Im glad to hear you like it =)

16. Skribulous said:
    Man, you're really having fun. I'd love to do this sort of thing too, one of these days, though I fear my attempt will end with me hounded by Interpol to the ends of the Earth.

Its a different experience which makes it great, weird but great ^^

I always get stares but meh, you know the syaing "youll only see them once"

17. I hate to imagine what Fabrice does to cardboard Horo behind closed door. o~o

18. kyubey said:
    I hate to imagine what Fabrice does to cardboard Horo behind closed door. o~o

Im not that weird okay haha

She stays in her box ^^

19. fabricerequin said:

======

I can relate Sir...

Though I carry a - "smaller version" - with me, I still get those stares, and like you...

I - NEVER - worry about them (nor) of those opinions that I hear/receive as well...

You live life once!

So enjoy it, experience it, travel to different lands, do different things before you have regrets, have fun, and more importantly...

~ "Break-away"

20. fabricerequin said:

Stares and whispers behind my back are the least of the things I'd be worried about if I do carry out my dream. Let's just say it won't be a cardboard cutout of my favorite anime character I'll be accompanying. ;)

Reply »

You must log in to post.