Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Things you hate

  1. I already gave them to her. This is also the second time that I had to rescue her.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. some fucker is gonna get lynched unless the popo finds him first and arrests him

    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. I want to see how bad she got disfigured, poor girl ;c

    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. pantsukudasai said:
    some fucker is gonna get lynched unless the popo finds him first and arrests him

    There was a stabbing this year already

    uteki said:
    I want to see how bad she got disfigured, poor girl ;c

    Burn on her arm, It could be worse

    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Though there could be a slight chance that the girl fired the flare herself and then claimed herself to be the victim because its embarrassing to admit to such a thing

    Posted 1 year ago #
  6. uteki said:
    Though there is a slight chance that the girl fired the flare herself and then claimed herself to be the victim because its embarrassing to admit to such a thing

    Too many witnesses saying otherwise, there was a flare fired after as well during metallica

    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. I hate how there is always a console/pc debate every time I surf Youtube that relates to gaming (I know not just Youtube). PC/PS3/XBOX which is better-
    god damn it, all I care about is the game

    Attachments

    1. somefuckingcuteguy.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Word.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. danhibiki said:
    Word.

    It's better than Open Office Writer!

    Posted 1 year ago #
  10. kudichan said:

    It's better than Open Office Writer!

    Attachments

    1. 96af78d942446c00af0c46a939d15416.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  11. When I get super hungry right after brushing my teeth in the morning.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. >Waiting for delivery
    >neighbour is using a hammer
    >can't tell whether noise is neighbour hammering or postman knocking on door

    Posted 1 year ago #
  13. Plot twist: the postman is your neighbor.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. H-Ero said:
    Plot twist: the postman is your neighbor.

    Also, he's fucking your wife.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  15. Funerals.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Nights without cookies ;-;

    Posted 1 year ago #
  17. H-Ero said:
    Nights without cookies ;-;

    ^ Just as bad as funerals.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. I hate when you go to take out the garbage and when you grab the bag your hand gets wet and you don't know what it is.

    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. danhibiki said:
    I hate when you go to take out the garbage and when you grab the bag your hand gets wet and you don't know what it is.

    It's not what you think it is.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    It's worse.

    Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.