Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Things you hate

1. giascle said:
    Only a complete scumbag would say something like that.

Attachments

1. a54e69406a540ff39c0d752f1695ed8a.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Dan, you need to pee? You should probably go to the bathroom.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Well there's that. Also i'm sad because Gia says mean things.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. danhibiki said:
    Well there's that. Also i'm sad because Gia says mean things.

Gai is a bad person

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. jk dawg we coo

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. kudichan said:

Gai is a bad person

He is.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. kudichan said:

Gai is a bad alien

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Posted 1 year ago #
  9. palmtop-tiger said:

He can be.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. I hate it when you've spent the whole summer being tortured by that damn song and then you start to like it and they stop playing it.

TvT

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. I hate that feel when you dwell on the fact that the majority of comedy revolves around laughing at the misfortune of others.

It's something that one usually doesn't consider because it's so normal and accepted, but it's disturbing that the suffering of an innocent person can, if it's presented in the right way, be a source of humour.

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. lol look at this pussy

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. giascle said:
    lol look at this pussy

I laughed heartily at your stomach bug btw

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. For srs I can't think of any humor that ISN'T based around suffering. That's essentially the point of comedy; to transcend pain and highlight the good in an unexpected way. But the darker the subject, the more clever you have to be to transform it, which is why bad comedians often just offend people. As a writer, I've thought often about how the same situation can either be funny or dramatic depending on how it's presented.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. I now hate how the school system gives children born in autumn such a massive advantage over children born in summer. How on Earth can summer children be expected to keep up with children in the same class who have had almost a year of extra physical and mental development? It's absurd that something like the time of year when someone was born can have a significant impact on their chances in life.

And when I think about it, a massively disproportionate number of the most fucked-up or underachieving people I know are summer children.

I can't see any way of avoiding the problem short of dropping the concept of an "academic year" entirely, allowing "academic terms" to take on the same significance, so children would start school in the term they were born in and put in a class with other children born in the same term, and exams and graduation would take place at the end of the last term rather than at the end of the year.

But this would require a restructuring of school holidays and a lot more administrative work when it comes to things like student orientation and exams, since they'd be happening several times per year (although this wouldn't make a difference in England, since we already have January and July exams). It would also create problems with staffing and small class sizes in smaller schools. And therefore it won't happen.

In the unlikely event that any of you should find a partner who wants to have children with you, I recommend trying to conceive the child in winter and aiming for an autumn birth. It will give them a big advantage. And whatever you do, make sure you don't conceive in autumn.

Also, I hate how when I'm on a lot of stimulants I'll get stuck thinking about things that would barely command 10 seconds of my attention were I not on stimulants. I should find a way to channel this into something productive rather than rambling about shit no-one cares about (even if they should).

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. I HATE WAITING!

Why does everything take so long?

Pages take up to a second to load. They should load instantly!

It takes even longer to turn a key to unlock a door and then open it. That should happen instantly too! I just can't wait that long.

And don't get me started on people. People are just too slow. Being stuck behind them is torture. Why can't they hurry the fuck up? People should stop being such lazy slugs imo so I don't have to dodge and weave between them just to get where I'm going.

There's a whole bunch of other annoyances that I could moan about for hours, but typing takes too fucking long! Gah!

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Are you tripping brah?

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. pilu said:
    Are you tripping brah?

I was very stimulated a few hours ago; caffeine.

Now I can barely stay awake.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Never having any privacy. Fuck everyone in this house.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. H-Ero said:
    Never having any privacy. Fuck everyone in this house.

If you're fucking everyone, I'm not sure why you'd need privacy tbh

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.