Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

Things you hate

1. people who go out of their way to try and explain you something which has absolutely no sense whatsoever instead of just fucking doing it on their own, since it would take not even half of the time it takes them to mail me with silly instructions noone ever understands, fucking fuck.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. The post office people who took away what was sent to me just because they like the goods. Without a name, I can't even go to complaint.

It's frustrating to receive a destroyed pack with missing contents.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. 1. Racism
    2. Homophobia
    3. That black gay dude over there.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. I want to cook for you, Bebe.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. Pizza with lots of cheese and salami on it, thanks.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. -People who travel by any motorized vehicle for less than 15 miles.
    -Lurkers who note/remind you that they've been "away" and "occupied with life" whenever they've not been logged on for a period of time.
    -Unfit/fatties.

But seriously, what I hate are:
    1.Capitalism
    2.Excess/Waste
    3."Poor" (incompetent) people.

I hate when I watch infomercials about feeding the "impoverished"; there's always footage of people in an urban (paved roads and tool built homes) environment with wilderness surroundings full of wildlife. They have all the resources they could possibly need to grow/hunt their own food and unless they're paraplegic and living in the desert at the least, they have no excuse for "starving", ever.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. --- people that preach shit but dont do it themselves
    --- people that confuse you're & your and they're , their, and there. makes me not wanna take them seriously if they can't remember simple 5th grade grammar. for fucks sake English was my second language, its NOT that difficult.

also girls that try and hit on my boyfriend....they're all dead now tho...

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. I hate jackass politicians who makeup laws that really do nothing more then restrict people's freedom.

I esp hate the assholes who wish to take away my firearms.

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. wapanese said:
    -People who travel by any motorized vehicle for less than 15 miles.

15 miles is kinda far. Do you suggest they walk?

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. motaku96 said:

For most people time is money and they do not have an hour to get some where.
    In my car that's at most 15 minutes on a bike if you peddle like the devil it's a half hour on foot assuming an average walking speed of 3.1mph well a good chunk of your day is fucked as it's going to take nearly five hours.

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. The problem isn't that it's lengthy. The problem is people are fearful, lazy and unprioritized slobs.

Why alter your daily routine, exercise and risk social interaction when you could just continue being lazy, driving 1 person for every 5 person vehicle, am I right..? -__-'''

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. motaku96 said:

I personally enjoy bicycling. l:

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. wapanese said:

I personally enjoy bicycling. l:

Interesting fact. The bicycle as we know it today has bee around since the 1860s.

Posted 2 years ago #
  14. White people who deny being white.

Black people who say someone isn't black because they act "white"

People from California (Because I wish I lived there, so i shall hate those who have what I don't).

Posted 2 years ago #
  15. rinarina said:
    also girls that try and hit on my boyfriend....they're all dead now tho...

Lol, my friends use me as shield. As soon as a girl start hitting on them they go "OH, THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND" and put me in front of them. The amount of death glares I've gotten is OVER 9000.

Posted 2 years ago #
  16. I'll combine this into a list of my own

wapanese said:
    2.Excess/Waste

rinarina said:
    --- people that preach shit but dont do it themselves (a.k.a. fuck you and the horse you rode in on)

- People who get extremely jealous of you doing/done things that they had no balls to do

- People who do not understand long term benefit and gets on their high horse because they only know short term, immediate material gains

Posted 2 years ago #
  17. Avatar Image

Alo

Having to struggle to take off the head, the tail, the legs, and the shell, only to eat a little piece of shrimp as a reward.

Posted 2 years ago #
  18. Oh! People that spend the whole dinner looking around on their plate for something "edible" then leave all the food there.

Posted 2 years ago #
  19. Drug squad police that confiscate my legal goods for testing for a month and threaten me with a court summons for asking too many questions.. Nanny State, Fuck yeah!

Posted 2 years ago #
  20. I fucking hate all the Lin puns.

Posted 2 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.