Sankaku Complex Forums » Japan

The crossdressing thread

• Started 2 years ago by maid, currently has 160 posts - latest post is by Kudiween

• Poll: What do you think about yourself crossdressing?
    The only way they'd get me to crossdress is by doing it to my dead body : (9 votes)
    21 %
    Never thought about it. Probably never will. : (8 votes)
    19 %
    Kinda interesting. Maybe some day? : (15 votes)
    35 %
    I get to choose my gender every day when I wake up : (11 votes)
    26 %
  • Feed for this topic
  1. ytdh said:
    even though i don't sound like that in fact i don't have an accent to speak of.

I find that hard to believe. It's probably just weaker than that of most of the locals because you grew up spending more time listening to people talk on TV than in real life.

And everyone has an accent.

Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. kudichan said:

I find that hard to believe. It's probably just weaker than that of most of the locals because you grew up spending more time listening to people talk on TV than in real life.

And everyone has an accent.

It can happen take someone like Alexander Armstrong he comes from somewhere closer than Newcastle than i do and he could be mistaken for someone from somewhere like Oxford.

3. reikam said:
    Can I hijack this thread?

I was just wondering how everyone feels about new halves?

Im curious because I am one, and it doesn't seem as despised as I thought it would be.

Like a shemale? I think it's fine, though I haven't ever uncounted one IRL.

It's not like I haven't tons seen penises already though, what with life drawing classes and stuff.

sylphin said:
    is this thread in any way related to the TRAP thread?

Less pics, more member participation.

It's like a close cousin or maybe some sort of offspring.

4. ytdh said:

It can happen take someone like Alexander Armstrong he comes from somewhere closer than Newcastle than i do and he could be mistaken for someone from somewhere like Oxford.

But he went to private school and Cambridge. Did you go to private school and Cambridge?

And shut up! Do you have any idea how much amusement I derive from imagining your posts in a Geordie accent? Don't take that away from me :<

5. kudichan said:

But he went to private school and Cambridge. Did you go to private school and Cambridge?

And shut up! Do you have any idea how much amusement I derive from imagining your posts in a Geordie accent? Don't take that away from me :<

then i shall read yours with the voice of Julian Clary

6. ytdh said:

then i shall read yours with the voice of Julian Clary

No!

Read them in the voice of Brian Blessed. I'm far too masculine to pull off a Julian Clary act.

7. to late voice set.

8. ytdh said:
    to late voice set.

9. Voice permanently reset, forever.

10. I have cross-dressed more than once for school works (I was part of a drama club of sorts). Since all the times I did it for the lolz (I can only do comedies), I didn't need to shave nor anything. When you are doing it in front of people you know it's not that bad, but it can be quite embarassing to be seen by strangers.
    Girls get quite hyped about it, and they all help by applying make-up, doing your hair and such. Boys most likely laugh it off and make some jokes, but that's it.
    I'll not deny that sometimes crossdressing is quite appealing to me. For once, I think that women's clothing is much more interesting than men's. Also, I find it amusing to see others reactions (it was hilarious when a group of strangers found out I was a guy during a school festival).

11. The "Quantum Leap" episode "What Price Gloria?" is on TV right now.

The terrifying sight of Scott Bakula in drag certainly makes me more appreciative of my... less than optimally masculine build. I wonder how long he had to practice to learn to walk that awkwardly in high heels.

12. I haven't been cross-dressing for about 6 months now.Before I almost done it every day when I was alone at home.Maybe I'll do it again when my friend returns from Russia.She was quite interested when I told her that I cross-dress.

13. ooh, my new clothes finally shipped.

I'll post a picture this weekend if I don't look horrible (I have minimal practical experience, so I don't really know what I can pull off yet).

So far this is probably the only advantage of moving away from home. I never would have had the privacy to even get things shipped to me. None of the rooms except the bathroom had doors.

14. is this related XD?. hehehe

15. sylphin said:
    is this related XD?. hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l47_m1_N1tc

You got that from Danny Choo.

16. Peter Barton said:

You got that from Danny Choo.

yeh just tot of sharing it XD..more of a TRAP or crossdressing? =o..

17. The stuff from last month got here today. I would have taken more pics, but it's nighttime and having to use a flash just makes everything look like crap. Maybe during the daytime, when my roommate is at work all day.

I think the hairband is a bit much with the rest of the outfit, but I wanted to see how it worked with the hair.

I just noticed... that strange spider-crack pattern in the door paint behind me makes it look like some a lace / tulle ornament.

Attachments

1. Glasses.jpg 2 years old
  18. Ty linked me to this site for a little "homework."

http://trap-heaven.com/forum/index.php

Though of course that's not exactly what I came out with. I'm thinking of relocating it into the last thing you faped to thread.

19. So what guy here can make themselves look like convincing females?

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  20. Neat Hedgehog said:

Attachments

1. shocku4.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote

You must log in to post.