Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

  1. sylphin said:
    lol...when i read the title...i tot its says...hollow inside the great wall of china...another made in china thread XD

    I'm surprised the wall hasn't exploded yet.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. palmtop-tiger said:
    Is Horo your waifu?

    I guess so ^^

    kudichan said:

    This is a good post.

    I implore more people to take photographs of their waifus visiting famous landmarks around the world.

    Thank you for your comment =)
    I hope to do more in the future!

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  3. Deth said:

    =====

    Thank you for the response...

    AH! I understand...so, she's an exclusive... nice!

    =====

    I guess, I should say this now, before controversy starts when the Waifu Tourney starts...

    More on this aspect in the Waifu thread, so I don't derail this topic...

    Ye unfortunately its exclusive :/ shame though

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  4. sylphin said:
    lol...when i read the title...i tot its says...hollow inside the great wall of china...another made in china thread XD

    Haha, well i hope not all people think that!

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  5. Ya'll know, I am quite jealous that this guy manage to do this with his waifu.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  6. Hmm...how'd you carry her around? Fit her in the car? On the plane? Carry her in your arms on the streets?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  7. Avatar Image

    Ava

    motaku96 said:
    Hmm...how'd you carry her around? Fit her in the car? On the plane? Carry her in your arms on the streets?

    It folds in half.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  8. motaku96 said:
    Hmm...how'd you carry her around? Fit her in the car? On the plane? Carry her in your arms on the streets?

    Like avanomi mentioned, it folds in half.
    Theres another picture in my post where you can see me folding it etc.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  9. avanomi said:
    It folds in half.

    It's more practical than a girl

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  10. Nah, you can fold a girl in half and fit her in luggage, the authorities might have an issue with you though, and may be messy unless you drain the blood first.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  11. oyashirochama said:
    Nah, you can fold a girl in half and fit her in luggage, the authorities might have an issue with you though, and may be messy unless you drain the blood first.

    I lost you there for a bit when you said drain the blood ^^
    The Holo even folded doesnt fit in the suitcase, you really need a big one!

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote

Reply

You must log in to post.