Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. antika said:

Yepp! I can make a thread about it a day before. On that thread we can talk about our challenge and even give each others tips on what to eat instead of the sweet things we want to!!

Attachments

1. yesyesyes.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. xichisex said:
    Itll only work if the person also exercises daily. Otherwise all diets just suck.

Well, yeah, but this is not to lose weight exactly. It's just a challenge to get by without sweets and sodas n stuff for a month (or more, for those who choose that. My goal is 3 months.)

More details (about what not to eat) will be in the thread I'll make before we start.

3. Today went well. There was a little rough spot in the middle where I thought for a while that I'd lose my gains, but I managed to salvage them in the end:

Attachments

1. NORMAL_DAY_FOR_KUDI.jpg 1 year old
  4. I do kendo for at least 2 hours every day at this point. I also run on days I don't practice to help build my stamina and helps with the strengthening of my legs.

5. I lost 30 kilos just by eating less. Fuck me, right?

6. got a call from my dad, he sent me the money so that I can buy my birthday present from him (yeah he's internet illiterate and can't ebay to save his life).

anyways, he also offered me a second present. to pay for 6 months of a gym membership (yeah, nice way to say im a fatass lol). no biggie, I went to a gym near my job and talked to the manager, and I got a membership for 6 months for $200 (enrollment fee and everything).

funny thing is when I called my dad to tell him that he was all "oh ok! its much cheaper over here! like $15 a month" well no shit Sherlock! you live in Buttfuck Town Texas, of course shit will be cheaper there! then I told him all other gyms in the area are $100+ a month he thought I got a great deal, but still more than he expected.

not the first time his offers backfire because he thinks shit still costs the same it did in the 70's.

so anywhays, I'll start jogging on the track at work 3 times a week and then hit the gym 3-5 times a week. need to design a good routine and schedule.

anyone else has started planning their February fat challenge route?

Attachments

1. WorkOut.jpg 1 year old
  7. My figure suffered over Christmas break due to my weakness to sweets. I as long as I lay of the sweets for a month I think I can lose that extra 2 kilos.

8. I'm going back to the swimming pool~
    I still ahve about 4 months left of my membership, but I havent' done much since Christmas and shit...
    I'm planning on going everymorning since it's only 10 blocks from my place. The thing is... Will I find the motivation to wake up early just for that?
    I don't wanna go in the afternoon cause it's full of kidos and there's barely any space left which I'd have to share with old fatasses... If only there was some eyecandy for Mai to enjoy D:

9. Mai said:
    The thing is... Will I find the motivation to wake up early just for that?

Try eating a nice breakfast

10. pinkturtlefart said:
    2 kilos.

11. Mai said:
    I'm going back to the swimming pool~
    I still ahve about 4 months left of my membership, but I havent' done much since Christmas and shit...
    I'm planning on going everymorning since it's only 10 blocks from my place. The thing is... Will I find the motivation to wake up early just for that?
    I don't wanna go in the afternoon cause it's full of kidos and there's barely any space left which I'd have to share with old fatasses... If only there was some eyecandy for Mai to enjoy D:

You need someone handsome.

[Lol. Good timing with Spongebob stuff, Pantsu.]

Attachments

1. handsome.gif 1 year old
  12. Come swim with me, Ichi D:

13. Handsome Ichi to the rescue! It counts because I wear boy swim trunks, so Im half man?

Attachments

1. thatexplans.jpg 1 year old
  14. Mai said:
    The thing is... Will I find the motivation to wake up early just for that?

I have an idea.

15. Share it?

16. Mine would be, no cosplaying for you for a year. Sun fun dun...

17. I may teach you how to properly shake your body in the swimming pool but in a pelopincho. The technique includes an acuatic rocket. You'll love it.

18. Is that a rocket in your pocket?

Attachments

1. 21930de086b8344d4435280139154f2a.jpg 1 year old
  19. Once I get home(should be home on the 8th). I'll start running again, I hate running on treadmills. Also running in football cleats on gravel sucks, it also makes trying to dribble the fucking ball extremely difficult cause the gravel is not graded do the ball just goes everywhere.
    I'll also be able to find a proper sparring partner again, I've had so many useless ones out it here it's unreal.
    But the best part of being home(workout wise) will be one variety and two being able to do two-a-days.

20. pantsukudasai said:
    anyone else has started planning their February fat challenge route?

Hmm Fat Challenge! I like the name of it, we can definitely do something out of it.

And no, no planning.

Reply »

You must log in to post.