Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. brningpyre said:

Maybe you were grabbing your wood a little too hard?

Bamboo. Nice try though :)

Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. Just played street football for the first time. After obliterating the ball a couple of times, I started to get the power right. Now I just have to work on my control again. Guess I'll be wearing blinders so I can't look at the ball while dribbling for a while. It was fun but apparently they don't like you slide tackling on concrete, go figure. I also kneed a guy in the head while jumping for a ball. They started to realize that I don't do "soft football" too well.

"Soft" never has been my trademark.

3. kimoibakahentai said:

Bamboo. Nice try though :)

Pssst. Bamboo is also a wood.

4. kudichan said:
    Y'all bitches went too far with the fat maintenance!

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/big-issues/201209/male-anorexia-gq-september-2012

Delayed onset muscle soreness isn't caused by the workout being too intense: it's caused by you being too out of shape. Know the difference!

I know. :P It doesn't happen anymore, it was like 10 years ago when I WAS out of shape. Now I don't get like that even after rigorous muscle training. I eat much better as well. Check out my new smokin bod. Jealous Yet? YOHOHOHO :D

5. ancientalchemist said:

Not smoking enough. It needs more fire.

6. lorderos23 said:
    "Soft" never has been my trademark.

7. For once, a crossfaggot who isn't a total faggot.

Some impressive balance and unilateral leg strength right here:

4:00 is very good

8. This is wild.
    http://youtu.be/aAhPaiajwDY

9. I want one of these!

Attachments

1. dowant2.jpg 2 years old
  10. kudichan said:
    For once, a crossfaggot who isn't a total faggot.

haha. Crossfit is silly.

11. antika said:

lol....

Save for the sweet straw that was almost me when I was a kid.

12. It's probably not really much, but still pretty proud of myself.
    Started doing some exercising a while back, at home though/(jogging outside). I don't feel like paying for a gym, and I don't want all the heavy equipment either. Either way 80 push ups, who would have know I'd reach that. I remember 2 years back, I could barely do 20 hahaha.

(I've never really been a person to train my muscles. I've tried but got bored pretty fast). Played football and tennis for quite some time though.
    But hey yay muscles! Now to watch my food, before I lose it all again.

13. I wasn't really exercising. I was smoking pot and wandering around, but I was bicycling and that's technically physical activity. xD I also came across a speed radar and it was actually able to pick up my speed which I thought was neat. (3:05)

14. lorderos23 said:
    lol....

Save for the sweet straw that was almost me when I was a kid.

I can imagine. Also, I'd pay big money for a straw like that.

- - - -

I'm getting fat again 'cuz I haven't been doin shit. Gotta start doing some powerwalks or something like that.

15. Been doing the protein shake post work out and recently added creatine monohydrate. Also I have been taking amino acid tablets and a weight gainer protein powder an hour before bed.

16. Damn! Elite Fitness Systems have been lying to us!

Imma start doing this from now on to get dem popeye forearms.

17. A profound article with tremendous insight into the question of body types, and whether some people are doomed to be skinny or fat.

Somatotyping – Fact or Fiction?

In conclusion, somatotyping is horseshit, hardgainers don’t exist, and you’re fat because of all that pie. Anybody who’s stronger, more muscular, and more ripped than you has gotten that way because they spend less time crying into the internet and more time lifting weights and sprinting down the rec.

Strong words.

18. Avatar Image

N/A

kudichan said:
    A profound article with tremendous insight into the question of body types, and whether some people are doomed to be skinny or fat.

Somatotyping – Fact or Fiction?

In conclusion, somatotyping is horseshit, hardgainers don’t exist, and you’re fat because of all that pie. Anybody who’s stronger, more muscular, and more ripped than you has gotten that way because they spend less time crying into the internet and more time lifting weights and sprinting down the rec.

Strong words.

Their facts.

19. I have a picture of 117 Olympic gold medalists, all with drastically different body types, even in the same sport. And in my case, EVERY SINGLE TIME someone says I'm skinny, they follow up with "you need to eat more." I eat a lot, and I eat very unhealthily. I find it hard to take this article seriously.

20. giascle said:
    I have a picture of 117 Olympic gold medalists, all with drastically different body types, even in the same sport.

Is this meant to agree with or contradict the article?

Reply »

You must log in to post.