Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

Tera Online Cute yet fun Gameplay

1. Wow alot of posts while i was sleeping and i noticed someonexmentioned rapelay to which i reply. It's protected speech look up the descriptions of games shown to the supreme court earlier this year in the game case where california wanted to "protect children" one if them is probably raoelay in fact i'm about 90% certain that one is rapelay.

Oh and @pyro i admit i misread that have been socializing too much lately without enough sleep so i was pretty damn tired sorry about that.

But as for the big issue censorship in general should be fought at every chance and opportunity. Hell i have NEVER been interestex in Tera HOWEVER if they decided to release it uncensored i gurantee you i would buy the game and sub for at least 3 month even if i never played JUST to show my support for them fighting the recent trend of mass censorship.

Ph and the current supreme court would likely rule on their side seeing how they've ruled in the past. Plus the ellin don't even look that loli and people like my parents agree(yes i HAVE shown them images of the ellin my mother included) so yeah i mean it's just silly.

Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. ^i salute you for being able to do that

being 26 years old, single and showing my parents elin characters, will definitely bring out another conversation of arranged mariage

3. baronight said:
    ^i salute you for being able to do that

being 26 years old, single and showing my parents elin characters, will definitely bring out another conversation of arranged mariage

LOL my parents are VERY open minded(that or just sane) hell they know i jack off to loli rape doujins and don;t care since it's fantasy. They also like some anime series not as much as i do but they like some like code geass and in my moms case Ouran Highschool Host club and my dad likes big o and FMP. They like some other series as well. Oh and they're both in they're 60s so kinda unusual for that age group. So yeah i have some cool parents. Fuck they even know i've played rapelay(and yeah they know what it is) and don't care. Or so it seems at least. Though it IS a really shitty game and just not that much fun. They also think all this censorship shit is just insane. So yeah i guess i'm really lucky.

Besides i live in the US so no arranged marriages for me.

4. Sorrior said:

LOL my parents are VERY open minded(that or just sane) hell they know i jack off to loli rape doujins and don;t care since it's fantasy. They also like some anime series not as much as i do but they like some like code geass and in my moms case Ouran Highschool Host club and my dad likes big o and FMP. They like some other series as well. Oh and they're both in they're 60s so kinda unusual for that age group. So yeah i have some cool parents. Fuck they even know i've played rapelay(and yeah they know what it is) and don't care. Or so it seems at least. Though it IS a really shitty game and just not that much fun. They also think all this censorship shit is just insane. So yeah i guess i'm really lucky.

Besides i live in the US so no arranged marriages for me.

Why ain't people like your parents in power ? hell they are one of the few minority in that age group to have a sane or well rounded point of view, they need to have educational classes for the rest of their age group.

5. master-evil said:

Why ain't people like your parents in power ? hell they are one of the few minority in that age group to have a sane or well rounded point of view, they need to have educational classes for the rest of their age group.

Actually they were both teachers and they still keep their certificates active. But yeah it's nice to have sane parents.

EDIT just told my mom about this thread and she replied in regards to the elljn that censorship just isn't right in general. Also she says thanks fir the compliment evil.

6. The edits.are.absolutely.HORRIBLE!

Not only do they look rushed but their the same old edits from before. This is recently from server test stress Feb 8.

All the detailing is gone.If it's not broken don't break it.

7. I have seen the screenshot on Elin massacre...and i'm not impressed...
    Let just see how much they gonna flop on this game

8. So they hidden Elin panties? I have not seen any image , and lost my interes in Tera since i heard... Post pics.

9. I decided to drop this game when I heard the Eu release would have the elin cover their bottom halves :\

10. The game is the best thing I've played since the start of wow.

11. dgmikep said:
    So they hidden Elin panties? I have not seen any image , and lost my interes in Tera since i heard... Post pics.

Copy pasted short shorts with recolor...
    I find it funny how they covered the stomach too

Better image

12. Nooooooo....

Those barbarians ... and let me guess... the rest of the races are as naked as they used to be?

13. Yup...

14. Gogetters said:
    Yup...

Well, the US version of Tera is probably never going to launch...

But i don't get about a thing: The EU and US version will be 100% the same. So what do the guys that left from NCsoft actually stole? Because the EU version is in no problem...

15. The censorship pisses me off too, but I doubt it's going to wreck the game play.

16. dgmikep said:

It will or they better refund my money.

17. Avatar Image

CC

Pre-ordered.

Frigging Europe page redirects to the US version which is a pain in the ass since it means that when you hit the pre-order link you end up on the pre-order page of the US version as well. Had to do some digging around the find the proper European pre-ordering page.

18. so whos going to be playing on CBT2? i know i am~

19. dgmikep said:

But i don't get about a thing: The EU and US version will be 100% the same. So what do the guys that left from NCsoft actually stole? Because the EU version is in no problem...

From what I understand Ncsoft is working on other projects like Guildwars 2 and Wildstar focusing there market where they want it to be at.

20. BUMP
    Who is playing right now?
    I just started x)
    SN: Kyubey
    Server: brightwood
    lvl 17 newbie warrior =]

Posted 1 year ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.