My 20 min Mix

1. Hi
    wel part from being a Manga/Anime Fan
    in real life im a Dj/Producer making my living
    here's a link to a small 20 min mix ive made
    please enjoy and feedbacks are welcome

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/75532227/file.html

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. why would it be closed? I see nothing wrong with the dude sharing his work.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Request thread?

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. TL;DL

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. UncommonOtaku said:
    it belongs in the random video thread

Nah, hes asking everyone's opinion on has work.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. There are several - *instances* - where posters placed entries such as this to display the creative wares for all to enjoy...

It seems that the OP placed an entry, is somewhat vague, however wishes some feedback on it.

I state vague, as is usual for these types, that just a posting is placed and nothing further is ever heard from the OP again.

Whilst I check on a few things...

The thread shall maintain it's status, as we shall see what the responses are concerning this, and from that it will be dependant on its longevity.

UncommonOtaku said:
    it belongs in the random video thread

=====

Here lays the conundrum...

Its a link to a MP3 file, which holds a music file preview... so technically its not a video...

I think the decision on this is - "fair"

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. For a second there, I thought you were breaking THE RULES! by advertising, but that's not the case.

I approve of this thread. Somewhat.

/goes to listen to your dj stuff.

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. okey dokie

since he did mention that he makes his living off of this. ^_^

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. Thank You for Approving
    Here's is my latest work with me as vocals , not quiet finished yet but soon

Now we Dance
    http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/87745847/file.html

you guys are first to hear it also ^.^

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. Hmm, its catchy, but not really anything I'd dance to. It doesn't really pick up till 3 minutes in, and even then its still quite slow.

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. yeh its laidback music for me , while at raves i go around 130 bpm ! ^.^

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. prod1gyx said:
    yeh its laidback music for me , while at raves i go around 130 bpm ! ^.^

=====

I can actually see this as a MIX(?) or crossover(?) as another music selection is ending and this takes off after some time...

I don't know the actual correct term on that.. please enlighten me on this...

I recall (in my dancing days) that there were/are - (at times) - long interludes, between music allowing the clientèle to get into the mood, as well as, absorb what is playing...

Yea, its been awhile for me...

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. Definitely not my cup of tea, but at least, now I know how your voice sounds.

Posted 2 years ago #
  14. this is Mixing , Crossover is letting the song play till the end and slowly switch in the other song ,while mixing is letting a song play for maybe 1 or 2 min and while its playing mixing in matching the bpm with the other song so it creates a new melody and also switching it without letting u guys miss a beat

Posted 2 years ago #
  15. Since your a Dj have you ever tried putting up an anime song but removing the words to see if anyone notices.

Posted 2 years ago #
  16. yes i actualy did that once....using the ending song of Rosario Vampire Capu2...i cut of the melody and used the accapela

Posted 2 years ago #
  17. dirtypair said:

Definitely not my cup of tea, but at least, now I know how your voice sounds.

I like electronic music.
    You should check out Moderat and Apparat Dirty.
    That's some great German electronic music.

I'm not going to say anything here.
    Since it's not my kind of music.
    If i would, i'd say it sucks and it's raping my ears.

Posted 2 years ago #
  18. prod1gyx said:
    this is Mixing , Crossover is letting the song play till the end and slowly switch in the other song ,while mixing is letting a song play for maybe 1 or 2 min and while its playing mixing in matching the bpm with the other song so it creates a new melody and also switching it without letting u guys miss a beat

=====

Thanks for that...

I figured that's what it was, so I needed to ask to be sure...

Posted 2 years ago #
  19. pilandi said:

If i would, i'd say it sucks and it's raping my ears.

He's obviously amateur, but I wouldn't take it that far.

Posted 2 years ago #
  20. Dude ! i love Apparat :D !

Posted 2 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.