Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

NEW - Post pictures of yourself (What does everyone look like?)

1. I want to practice that dance bon odori ( i mean the japanese version) with that dance i can arrange my knowledge about japan ^_^

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. kanyap said:
    I want to practice that dance bon odori ( i mean the japanese version) with that dance i can arrange my knowledge about japan ^_^

All sorts of sirens just went off in that sentence.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. We'd love to see pictures of your red cheeks.

Not only my cheeks. I am now Lobster Babe.

Attachments

1. lobster-behbs.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Gdhsjshksndhsj I JUST DIED FROM CUTENESS OVERLOADDDDD

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. OWH YOUUUUU. STAAHP IT.

no srlsly, stahp. You're like cuteness incarnated.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Anybody ever tried sending in some pictures to a amateur modelling agency or something :P? Somebody gave me a subtle hint to try a few days back , but I'm a bit scared tbh lol.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. Avatar Image

Nin

Dunno. The model agencies usually ask me.
    Just kidding.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. Why would they do that?

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. Avatar Image

Nin

Because there is no better way to sell your underwear than to have me model it in your store's magazine.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. Slim, tall, silky smooth hair.
    Nin go get them!

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. Avatar Image

Nin

I'm

Ninsheart said:
    Just kidding.

heheh.

You know, I think you should just send those pictures in and not worry about the result too much. If they answer positively, that's awesome. If they answer negatively, you won't have lost anything.

Posted 1 year ago #
  12. Except self-esteem.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. Avatar Image

Nin

And a few minutes of your time, I suppose.

I guess the degree to which something like this impacts your self-esteem is not something you can really do anything about. Which is a shame, because ideally, people would just send their pictures in without their self-esteem being affected by the answer. Too bad that's an unrealistic way of thinking.

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. Artwork said:
    Anybody ever tried sending in some pictures to a amateur modelling agency or something :P? Somebody gave me a subtle hint to try a few days back , but I'm a bit scared tbh lol.

Be very careful about the where's and who's. Even if you do get a job, be sure to read through that whole contract and always have a grown-up with you.

Aside from that, how tall are you? Or where they just saying that for you to be a photo model?

The bad self-esteem issues don't actually come 'til later on the shoots, when they start editing away everything they don't find attractive about you hah.

@Nin:
    I can definitely think of Nin as a runway model. How tall are you? If we cleaned you up a bit and dressed you up, you'd look as good as any other model!

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. Self esteem, don't care a bit. Just like posting my pictures here, there's not really much of a difference. I could post it here and get a shitload of comments negative and positive :P

@antika I am 1:86m - Eehm well I've gotten a few comments in the past saying I should try it. Photo model/modelling whatever. - Just using this *COUGH* goddamn sexy body *COUGH* =P

But I am always a bit hesitant when it comes to posting myself online/

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. Someone on Sancom not... short...

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. Artwork said:
    @antika I am 1:86m - Eehm well I've gotten a few comments in the past saying I should try it. Photo model/modelling whatever. - Just using this *COUGH* goddamn sexy body *COUGH* =P

But I am always a bit hesitant when it comes to posting myself online/

Then don't do it if you aren't completely sure.

And yeah you'd probably get by with 186...possibly.

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. *takes a deep breath*
    I look pretty tall because of my posture, and usually because of the skinny jeans lol. But yeah.. I'll think about it, need somebody to take a few decent pictures anyway...

Attachments

1. 20130124_122442.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. Looks like someone is gonna get it up the butt

Attachments

1. Its_Antika_Time~.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago #
  20. triumf said:
    Looks like someone is gonna get it up the butt

Lol, the name of that pic.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.