Sankaku Complex Forums » General

[closed]

NEW - Post pictures of yourself (What does everyone look like?)

  1. Avatar Image

    Nin

    Ah, that's great. A Post Your Pictures thread in which I won't be ghosting. And I suppose this is the revelation of my ninja techniques, Artwork--all of my posts in the first thread got caught in the spam fileter, so they stayed invisible until a moderator had approved them. That way, they appeared between other users' posts.

    Okay, I'm ready to feign manly disinterest in pretty girls. Start posting pictures!

    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Ninsheart said:
    Ah, that's great. A Post Your Pictures thread in which I won't be ghosting.

    And I suppose this is the revelation of my ninja techniques, Artwork--all of my posts in the first thread got caught in the spam fileter, so they stayed invisible until a moderator had approved them. That way, they appeared between other users' posts.

    Okay, I'm ready to feign manly disinterest in pretty girls. Start posting pictures!

    =====

    Ndeed and also in part that I was noticing - (as well as others) - that once a thread reaches a - *peak* - it commences to have problems.

    I thought it best to inquire about replacing - "the old w/the new" - and so it was recommended and approved.

    Be rest assured that continual monitoring of the SPAM filter is always active.

    Respects...

    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. ah deth, wasnt it about 2 pages prior that you said thats what the cause was, XD anyway so much for another 273 pages XD

    Posted 2 years ago #
  4. Ninsheart said:

    Deth said:

    calister said:

    REPORTED! for not posting pictures in the pic thread.

    Magical attachment roulette GO!

    Posted 2 years ago #
  5. calister said:
    ah deth, wasnt it about 2 pages prior that you said thats what the cause was, XD anyway so much for another 273 pages XD

    ====

    It was noted by me and also mentioned by Peter that it tends to happen when a thread (reaches) maturity...

    palmtop-tiger said:

    REPORTED! for not posting pictures in the pic thread.

    =====

    OK, OK, picture added for effect...

    HAPPY!!?

    Attachments

    1. 7c840dd50efd09ea005194564762c1e7.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  6. Avatar Image

    Nin

    palmtop-tiger said:
    REPORTED! for not posting pictures in the pic thread.

    I think someone is a little hot-tempered.

    Attachments

    1. 43867.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  7. ホビロン = hobiron???

    Yeah Nin, I told on you and Deth. U mad? Pfffft hahaha! I troll U!

    Posted 2 years ago #
  8. I'll post the same photo I always do later.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  9. palmtop-tiger said:
    ホビロン = hobiron???

    ====

    Just for you...

    Just remember, - "I don't drink too often... but when I do... it's coffee.."

    ALso ~

    palmtop-tiger said:
    ホビロン = hobiron???

    Yeah Nin, I told on you and Deth. U mad? Pfffft hahaha! I troll U!

    =====

    I'm just amazed that you didn't - *link* - back to yourself again... you know ....for all the new members to admire and to keep for prosperity sakes...

    Attachments

    1. 3_week_beard.jpg 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  10. Ah~ another V2 of an old thread..... hahaha XD

    Posted 2 years ago #
  11. lol at the tsundere replies

    Posted 2 years ago #
  12. calister said:
    lol at the tsundere replies

    Tsundere replies you say?

    Attachments

    1. 27144d1e82daa8019baadc79ad74b9f9.png 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago #
  13. Avatar Image

    Nin

    That's just tsuntsun.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  14. Ninsheart said:
    That's just tsuntsun.

    maybe yandere if they will do anything?

    Posted 2 years ago #
  15. I am just happy I made my post on page 1337 before it was closed. I waited a few months to post my picture.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  16. Oh man... this needs to be a special picture for the new thread...

    Posted 2 years ago #
  17. Pacpon said:
    Oh man... this needs to be a special picture for the new thread...

    TIme to bring out the sexiest gear you got, Pappy!

    Posted 2 years ago #
  18. Satoko said:

    TIme to bring out the sexiest gear you got, Pappy!

    Agreed. I want to see Pacpon in a bikini.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  19. Hmm, I want to see Pacmon in Black Jeans and a rocker t-shirt that says "I fucked Marky Ramone".

    Posted 2 years ago #
  20. StefanKinoshita said:

    Agreed. I want to see Pacpon in a bikini.

    Agreed I want to see her in some pantsu!!

    Posted 2 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.