Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Discuss the last anime episode you saw (spoilers)

  1. cheese_cake said:

    japanese spend 3 years (usually ages 13 to 15) in middle school before moving on to another three years in high school. however, due to the context of the conversation, i assume you mean kokonoe rin and friends when you say "they"? rin is currently 12; according to the recent chapters of the manga, she's graduating from elementary school.

    I didn't know Japanese used something so similar to a US style grade system. I would have assumed they used the German model. Makes me think Lucky Star is high school? Really?

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. tingle said:

    Makes me think Lucky Star is high school? Really?

    High School IIRC.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  3. Yes, second year in the anime, first year in the manga.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  4. Latest episode of Sakurasou was pretty good.

    Attachments

    1. image1.jpg 1 year old
    2. image.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  5. Funny that you should mention that.

    Attachments

    1. nanamin.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  6. Needs more Torajiru.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  7. Just saw the latest Amnesia. I am loving Ukyo and Im hoping the next change is with him. Might be the manager though. D: Gawd I hope its Ukyo. He's just so fucked up in the head and crazy looking and green. Dat green. I also want to know whats going on with this change. Im thinking:

    ♠ Ikki is having secrets meetings and conversations with Heroine.
    ♥ Toma knows and is trying to intercept the secret relationship he thinks they are having.
    ♦ He is taking advantage of this memory loss.
    ♠ The girls from the school club that switches every three months for Ikki are going after Heroine for the same reason they always have been.
    ♠ Possible 'daily reports' are in that locked journal?
    ♣ Apparently Heroine is going to be killed according to Ukyo.

    Attachments

    1. ilovemesomeukyo.gif 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  8. xichisex said:
    ♠ Ikki is having secrets meetings and conversations with Heroine.
    ♥ Toma knows and is trying to intercept the secret relationship he thinks they are having.
    ♦ He is taking advantage of this memory loss.
    ♠ The girls from the school club that switches every three months for Ikki are going after Heroine for the same reason they always have been.
    ♠ Possible 'daily reports' are in that locked journal?
    ♣ Apparently Heroine is going to be killed according to Ukyo.

    Dint all this happen in different route? and she died in the end in every route dint she and gets reset.
    I dont think its a school club, its more of a fan club. I think they did say Epi 6? The one where she drown.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  9. sylphin said:

    Dint all this happen in different route? and she died in the end in every route dint she and gets reset.
    I dont think its a school club, its more of a fan club. I think they did say Epi 6? The one where she drown.

    Its a club at a university. I consider that a school club. Also, it isn't said that she dies in each reset. After all, episode 7, all she did was bump into someone.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  10. xichisex said:

    Its a club at a university. I consider that a school club. Also, it isn't said that she dies in each reset. After all, episode 7, all she did was bump into someone.

    But that Old HAG is so unconvicing lol, episode 7 was really the shortest route and probably the only guy that believe her and not take advantage of her memory loss.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  11. sylphin said:

    But that Old HAG is so unconvicing lol, episode 7 was really the shortest route and probably the only guy that believe her and not take advantage of her memory loss.

    Im not sure where you are going with that.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  12. I just finished Emma, which was apparently ignored for some reason by most fansubbers. I found it reminiscent in some ways to one of my favorite shows, Maria-sama ga Miteru.

    Also, Victorian yuri:

    And finally, I can say that I've seen a good harem anime.

    Attachments

    1. no_reaction.jpg 1 year old
    2. no_escape.jpg 1 year old
    3. no_complaints.jpg 1 year old
    4. victorian_yuri.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  13. for Aneko...

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  14. NEXT looks way better than the first season did.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  15. hmmm.. i guess so. I really liked the first season, so i can't say which i like better. i will say this season has a bit more of the "stupid harem guy doesn't realize ever girl wants his cock" thing going on. But then it wouldn't really work any other way.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  16. Dropped GJ-bu. This series is getting more and more boring with each episode. It was pretty consistent until the imouto arc.

    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  17. danhibiki said:
    stupid harem guy

    Proper harem:

    Attachments

    1. harem.jpg 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  18. kanika said:
    Dropped GJ-bu. This series is getting more and more boring with each episode. It was pretty consistent until the imouto arc.

    Your loss.

    Attachments

    1. shot0008.png 1 year old
    2. shot0007.png 1 year old
    Posted 1 year ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.