Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. sylphin said:

Thanks to MARIA.

Based Maria. She didnt' give a fuck about anything, not the roller coaster nor Kodakas wiener.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. palmtop-tiger said:

Based Maria. She didnt' give a fuck about anything, not the roller coaster nor Kodakas wiener.

She relate everything to POOP.

3. I just watched the new Pokemon movie.
    Keldeo is pretty cool ha ha. It's an easy movie to watch while doing some other stuff. Also, I have to add, the animations look beautiful. Pokemon is really top notch when it comes to design.

4. this week's chihayafuru was great.

i just cant get enough of the picture of chihaya used in the opening of the closing theme. portraying chihaya as a normal frail girl makes a very good contrast to her strong female lead role.

Attachments

1. chihayafuru_29(5).JPG 1 year old
    2. chihayafuru_29(4).JPG 1 year old
    3. chihayafuru_29(3).JPG 1 year old
    4. chihayafuru_29(2).JPG 1 year old
    5. chihayafuru_29(1).JPG 1 year old
  5. Vividred episode 3 is like: 'OH YEAH I ALSO WANT TO BECOME A MAHO SHOUJO!'

ok: Here's your key, enjoy.

Where the fuck is the suspense?

6. Vividred is just dumb fun. Don't question it, just enjoy it. :D

7. Hard, hard. But I will try.

8. Artwork said:
    Vividred episode 3 is like: 'OH YEAH I ALSO WANT TO BECOME A MAHO SHOUJO!'

ok: Here's your key, enjoy.

Where the fuck is the suspense?

Wait till you see the 4th episode, I think the introducing of the new character is abit rush and next week is about the mysterious girl that powerup the ALONE with her bow. Still, I wana see Vivid Red. They did Blue, Green, Yellow is Akane gonna kiss herself somewhere to get Vivid Red lol.

9. The thing with Vividred that I have yet to find out is if it's a parody or not. I mean I find it funny more than anything else. It seems like it's taking so many aspects fro so many different genres and making them even more ridiculous.

sylphin said:

Wait till you see the 4th episode, I think the introducing of the new character is abit rush and next week is about the mysterious girl that powerup the ALONE with her bow. Still, I wana see Vivid Red. They did Blue, Green, Yellow is Akane gonna kiss herself somewhere to get Vivid Red lol.

You mean Homu/ Rita Repulsa? I swear when she shoots the Alones with her bow I just hear "Make my monster grow!"

10. danhibiki said:
    The thing with Vividred that I have yet to find out is if it's a parody or not. I mean I find it funny more than anything else. It seems like it's taking so many aspects fro so many different genres and making them even more ridiculous.

==========

danhibiki said:
    Don't question it, just enjoy it. :D

==========

danhibiki said:

You mean Homu/ Rita Repulsa? I swear when she shoots the Alones with her bow I just hear "Make my monster grow!"

Yep, it seems like there is a trick to her powers with the mark on the neck.

Her grandfather totally forgets that he is a HUMAN and is enjoying being a furret.

11. Now I waana see how Yakomaru DIE...lol

12. well, it's not unsurprising as the rats have always been oppressed by the gods. yakomaru is a the hero freeing his people from the iron will of the gods.

13. cheese_cake said:
    well, it's not unsurprising as the rats have always been oppressed by the gods. yakomaru is a the hero freeing his people from the iron will of the gods.

If you see it that way, true he is a hero. Yakomaru is the one that talk shit about politics and stuff and even making the queen into a mere breeding tool, suldn't he just step right up and speak with the human instead of killing innocent? Both the rats under him and a few humans. Kidoumaru is still the coolest rat to me, he doesn play dirty.

14. not everyone is like canada.

15. So Kurisu was researching mind control?!

16. Hibito got saved by Brian twice.

17. all that drama & in the end he got lucky.

18. cheese_cake said:
    all that drama & in the end he got lucky.

Supposingly he suld be dead if he jump into that valley.

19. Avatar Image

Nin

I was expecting him to have brain damage.

20. That very evil of you.

Reply »

You must log in to post.