Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Discuss the last anime episode you saw (spoilers)

1. Mai said:

Saki is a slut.

Dont blame her, She is like the most SANE one in the group after learing all those TRUTH behind the village and losing 4 friends in the group. They are gona be 26 in the next Episode, think Saki might be the only one left in the end, since she is narrating.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. I'm only joking, relax~
    To be honest I haven't rooted for any of them.

3. Mai said:
    I'm only joking, relax~
    To be honest I haven't rooted for any of them.

TBH I miss Shun. They just have to use him as an example.

4. This week's Tamako Market was really sweet.

5. danhibiki said:
    This week's Tamako Market was really sweet.

was it also low in calories?

6. pantsukudasai said:

was it also low in calories?

Not even a little bit. I now have the diabeetus.

7. danhibiki said:

Not even a little bit. I now have the diabeetus.

gotta cut down on the mochi you dumb tit!

8. So of all the shows I started watching this season, 12 survived past the second episode, but a few more are beginning to lose my interest. My guess is after 4 or 5 episodes of each series, I'll narrow it down to 6 or 7 shows.

9. That's too many. I started at 5. I'm down to 4.

10. One of Kyo's friend has a girlfriend I have a hard time trying to get on well with. I used to just ignore her but since she keeps trying to get closer to me I'm trying my best not to hate her and give her a chance.
    So a few days ago she told me about this animu, Amnesia. She insisted that I should watch it, that so far there were only 3 episodes and that it was AWESOME.

There you have a reason why I don't like this gurl. Just check what she calls awesome animu:

This is the retarded heroine. Seriously, I know she's got amnesia and shit but she's COMPLETELY RETARDED.

Then there's like 6 fuckers that want her vagoo and they are all supermodels and wear the same freaking weird clothes EVERY DAY. One of them is the cold childhood friend, there's a caring one, a super intelligent and distant one, and the fucker that has all the ladies but is only interested in the RETARDED HEROINE. Oh, the bad guy seems to want to bake her cookies too.

But the poor thing doesn't even know who she is, and it's like, she suddenly has memories back but they are all mixed and she sees the red haired guy in one of those and he says I KILLED A MAN and she just goes "Oh!" but then she also goes to a matsuri with the math guy, but he says he never did so. And there's a group of girls that hate her because she broke a promise so they cut ther hair. BITCH YOU HAD IT COMIN! Oh, I forgot to mention there's a friggin fairy. Yes. Orion, that moe shota is responisble for her loss of memory but still, they become best friends forever and say shit like "I'm sorry I did this to you, BUT I'M URESHII THAT I GET TO SPEND THIS PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU, RETARDED-CHAN!"

JUST WATCH THE OPENING.

GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS KIND OF SHIT.

11. Mai said:

Attachments

1. career.jpg 1 year old
  12. It just REALLY gets on my nerves ;___;

13. I got that impression. I've only seen the first episode so far.

14. Mai said:

Attachments

1. yotsubamagnificent.jpg 1 year old
  15. Mai said:
    So a few days ago she told me about this animu, Amnesia. She insisted that I should watch it, that so far there were only 3 episodes and that it was AWESOME.

She might have been in her own world with the guys in there. Its a Reverse Harem afterall.

Also, I kinda agree with this.

cheese_cake said:
    What I like about Amnesia compared to other reverse harem plots is that the introduction of the amnesia illness, the story has less restrictions when convincing the audience why each potential candidate has the privilege to plough the heroine. Already we have our first kiss scene that does not make sense and the audience has no choice but to accept it.

Im still following it, its got that mysterious feel instead of the usual HAREM where girls just got attracted to a really average boy for no reason. Reverse Harem usually have better story for me at least, its better than 6-8 crazy girls going after one single guy which is usually dense like fk and ends with him not picking anyone.

But, why is there a player playing in a player. The song is nice tho.

16. What bothers me the most is how dense everyone is. I know it's fiction but seriously, they can't all be so stupid, not notice that something is utterly wrong with the gurl.

17. Mai said:
    What bothers me the most is how dense everyone is. I know it's fiction but seriously, they can't all be so stupid, not notice that something is utterly wrong with the gurl.

If they did then there will be no story LOL.

18. Her hair looks stupid. Did she forgot how one side looks too and simply do the other side in a different style?

19. The Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke had episode 3 out today~ <3 Im in love with this series~ [Opening and ending for the series in the video. For some reason the image is duplicated. Lol.] The ending is much better than the opening in my opinion.

And since people are talking about it, I am going to test run Amnesia.

20. ^ The original Zettai Karen Children is really a big joke now after I've seen it.

Reply »

You must log in to post.