Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

1. I'm a gurl. I say he does.

Posted 1 year ago # Quote
  2. Mai said:
    I'm a gurl. I say he does.

3. AKB0048 - Fantastic visuals and performance as usual. Love the new OP and ED. Love Yuuko's koala hug on Chieri but surprised that Chieri is ranked 9th on the general elections. Well, that is just the early results but still...

Love Live - Love the vice president and the glasses girl who looks shy yuri for Honoka. Blondie president looks tsundere for everyone. Surprise yuri grope near the end!

Senran Kagura - More plot, with frogs! Plot-groping blondie remains awesome. All of the dark plot ninjas should have fought the good plot ninjas already. Going to ship Asuka/Ikaruga and Hibari/Yagyuu. And what is grandpa Gintoki doing in the show?

Vividred Operation - Yeah, more loli backstories and docking! The romantic two-girl Akane/Aoi relationship remains tasteful. Yuuno-expy grandpa ferret is cool.

I finished watching Chuunibyou a few days ago and I got to say: it is one of the best shows I have seen in a long while. A great love story with a good mix of comedy and drama. Love the cast full of delusional yet lovable characters. Rikka/Yuuta is one of the best (hetero) couples that I supported very much. The Shinka/Sanae OTP is very enjoyable too.

With Chuunibyou ended comes Tamako Market. Obviously, it is another high-quality anime brought by KyoAni. The talking bird Dera is hilarious. Tamako and her imouto have the moeness that has the caliber of K-On! And oh yes. A short-haired blondie Mio-chan is in this anime? Yes, please! Now, if we can have that mysterious glasses girl....

4. new minami ke

can anyone please remind me why mako and touma have to be trap and reverse trap? I can't for the life of me remember why they do what they do.

Not that it bother me lol

Attachments

1. minami-ke_10_touma.jpg 1 year old
    2. nanEn.jpg 1 year old
  5. it was explained in episode 2.

makoto wants to visit haruka but chiaki doesnt want to invite him over. kana invites him over on the condition that he pretends to be a girl -she kicks him out otherwise.

touma is not meant to be a reverse trap, she is just a tom boy. however, when fujioka first met her, he assumed that touma was a regular boy -it was only later that touma realized this. touma is does not reveal to fujioka that she's not a boy because she's afraid it will cause fujioka to distance himself.

6. ah!

thank you

7. Tamako Market, Episode 2

Short-haired blondie Mio-chan is so pretty! Even the girls want her!

>:-(

Tsundere dad at his best!

Hmmmm.... Just another tsundere.

And this is what I look like after a week of sleepless nights and intense college classes.

8. cheese_cake said:
    Makoto wants to visit haruka but chiaki doesnt want to invite him over. kana invites him over on the condition that he pretends to be a girl -she kicks him out otherwise.

And according to last episode, he just did his 56th times of trying to reveal his real self, but failed.

9. Apparently I can stop watching for the first episode of Savanna Game.

10. No love for Sasami-san?

11. I watched the first episode and put it on my list of shows to follow.

12. Chihayafuru getting interesting, I like the new guy.

aneko said:
    Apparently I can stop watching for the first episode of Savanna Game.

It dint come out this season did it?.

13. No. I was just now reading that it's either been cancelled or delayed indefinitely.

14. aneko said:
    No. I was just now reading that it's either been cancelled or delayed indefinitely.

So you can stop watching "what" for the first episode of Savanna Game. =O

15. The skies?

16. watched Denpa Teki Na Kanojo

great little ova, good animation, great voice cast and good story. one of those stories that they could've stretched out into a full 12 ep series. Too bad its only 2 eps. Still very enjoyable.

17. I think I'll start on the new season some time this weekend, now that every anime has had 2 or 3 episodes aired. I'm getting a little impatient now because last season turned out to be a surprise for me: there were about 10 shows I watched all the way through when the normal number for a season has been 3 or 4 for the past few years.

18. The last anime episode I saw... Oreshura! Alot of anime references.

19. You will be popular if you watch JoJo.

20. i didnt like jojo. i have never watched an anime that threw so much hate around every few seconds for the entire episode till i watched jojo. at that point i do not know what to think of it other than comical; not the kind i enjoy though.

Reply »

You must log in to post.