Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Discuss the last anime episode you saw (spoilers)

1. Watching battle Maidens time paradox on crunchyroll. Episode 8 seems to be the one people buy dvds for. so much sun glare, bubbles, and steam.

world god only knows season 2 chihiro arc. Hilarious setup but the end was lame. the snoopy reference and adorable Elsie as a ninja bit great but it dragged on. should have been one ep but was 3. At least I got a funny screen grab from it.

Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. tingle said:

Reality, in MY anime?

3. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. Giant tentacles came from the heavens and started raping money.

4. Episode 8 of Ano Hana. I was wondering how long it would take for Menma to DO SOMETHING to prove to the others that she really was there.

5. Amagami SS 26 and Ore no Imouto 15. Imoutos!!!!!!

6. Suite PreCure ep.1

7. Episode 3 of Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

booooringggg

8. Episode 41 of GaoGaiGar. MFing Gatling Driver/Mic Sounders laser was awesome.

I want EnRyu and HyoRyu back.

9. darkreflection said:
    C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. Giant tentacles came from the heavens and started raping money.

I started to get a little more excited about this show and where it was going.

patamon said:
    Episode 8 of Ano Hana. I was wondering how long it would take for Menma to DO SOMETHING to prove to the others that she really was there.

I actually cried a little bit when that happened. The ED for this show I guess just invokes emotions in me.

palmtop-tiger said:
    Amagami SS 26 and Ore no Imouto 15. Imoutos!!!!!!

I was disappointed with the oreimo ending for kuroneko.

10. donyea said:

I started to get a little more excited about this show and where it was going.

it was boring as hell for the past 3-5 episodes, now everything's interesting again...i hope they keep it up....cause im starting to dislike this anime...

Toriko Ep9

pure epicness! terrycloth ftw!

still couldnt stop laughing from all the BS thats happening on that anime...lol

11. Avatar Image

GTR

one of the plush toys looks awfully familiar... and it's the anime that i'd rather forget

12. oh so, you don't have to had finished it.. well...i think the last anime show i watched was episode 2 of spice and wolf. not going back either. might return for the songs tho..

13. GTR said:
    one of the plush toys looks awfully familiar... and it's the anime that i'd rather forget

only thing that came to mind

14. Avatar Image

GTR

15. and don't forget Palmtop tiger!

Attachments

1. Palm_Tiger_toradora.gif 2 years old
  16. Watched the 9th Episode of Hen Zemi. And i didnt get it. What is Annas actual personality ? In the middle of the explanation i got so confused that i didnt understand a word anymore, even after rewatching this moment ~_~

17. observer said:
    Watched the 9th Episode of Hen Zemi. And i didnt get it. What is Annas actual personality ? In the middle of the explanation i got so confused that i didnt understand a word anymore, even after rewatching this moment ~_~

So how's the anime regardless?

18. Avatar Image

HKE

Just finished OreImo 15 , IT WAS FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT AT THE END

Attachments

1. 1.png 2 years old
  19. Avatar Image

GTR

HKE said:

fucking ending is right up there with Ranma 1/2 (not counting OVAs) and Inuyasha

20. HKE said:

Dissapointing? It wrapped up nicely.

Lemme guess, you hate that Kirino came back and Kyouske didn't reciprocate Ruri's feelings.

U MAD?

Reply »

You must log in to post.