Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

Discuss the last anime episode you saw (spoilers)

  1. Watching battle Maidens time paradox on crunchyroll. Episode 8 seems to be the one people buy dvds for. so much sun glare, bubbles, and steam.

    world god only knows season 2 chihiro arc. Hilarious setup but the end was lame. the snoopy reference and adorable Elsie as a ninja bit great but it dragged on. should have been one ep but was 3. At least I got a funny screen grab from it.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  2. tingle said:

    Reality, in MY anime?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  3. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. Giant tentacles came from the heavens and started raping money.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  4. Episode 8 of Ano Hana. I was wondering how long it would take for Menma to DO SOMETHING to prove to the others that she really was there.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  5. Amagami SS 26 and Ore no Imouto 15. Imoutos!!!!!!

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  6. Suite PreCure ep.1

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  7. Episode 3 of Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

    booooringggg

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  8. Episode 41 of GaoGaiGar. MFing Gatling Driver/Mic Sounders laser was awesome.

    I want EnRyu and HyoRyu back.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  9. darkreflection said:
    C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. Giant tentacles came from the heavens and started raping money.

    I started to get a little more excited about this show and where it was going.

    patamon said:
    Episode 8 of Ano Hana. I was wondering how long it would take for Menma to DO SOMETHING to prove to the others that she really was there.

    I actually cried a little bit when that happened. The ED for this show I guess just invokes emotions in me.

    palmtop-tiger said:
    Amagami SS 26 and Ore no Imouto 15. Imoutos!!!!!!

    I was disappointed with the oreimo ending for kuroneko.

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  10. donyea said:

    I started to get a little more excited about this show and where it was going.

    it was boring as hell for the past 3-5 episodes, now everything's interesting again...i hope they keep it up....cause im starting to dislike this anime...

    Toriko Ep9

    pure epicness! terrycloth ftw!

    still couldnt stop laughing from all the BS thats happening on that anime...lol

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  11. Avatar Image

    GTR

    one of the plush toys looks awfully familiar... and it's the anime that i'd rather forget

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  12. oh so, you don't have to had finished it.. well...i think the last anime show i watched was episode 2 of spice and wolf. not going back either. might return for the songs tho..

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  13. GTR said:
    one of the plush toys looks awfully familiar... and it's the anime that i'd rather forget

    only thing that came to mind

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  14. Avatar Image

    GTR

  15. and don't forget Palmtop tiger!

    Attachments

    1. Palm_Tiger_toradora.gif 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  16. Watched the 9th Episode of Hen Zemi. And i didnt get it. What is Annas actual personality ? In the middle of the explanation i got so confused that i didnt understand a word anymore, even after rewatching this moment ~_~

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  17. observer said:
    Watched the 9th Episode of Hen Zemi. And i didnt get it. What is Annas actual personality ? In the middle of the explanation i got so confused that i didnt understand a word anymore, even after rewatching this moment ~_~

    So how's the anime regardless?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  18. Avatar Image

    HKE

    Just finished OreImo 15 , IT WAS FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT AT THE END

    Attachments

    1. 1.png 2 years old
    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  19. Avatar Image

    GTR

    HKE said:
    Just finished OreImo 15 , IT WAS FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT AT THE END

    fucking ending is right up there with Ranma 1/2 (not counting OVAs) and Inuyasha

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote
  20. HKE said:
    Just finished OreImo 15 , IT WAS FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT AT THE END

    Dissapointing? It wrapped up nicely.

    Lemme guess, you hate that Kirino came back and Kyouske didn't reciprocate Ruri's feelings.

    U MAD?

    Posted 2 years ago # Quote

Reply »

You must log in to post.