Sankaku Complex Forums » Anime

[closed]

What's all this racket going on up here, son?

1. Would you consider yourself the son, the father, or both?

Attachments

1. 1244695248062.jpg 5 years old
    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Alessa said:
    Would you consider yourself the son, the father, or both?

Neither, because ive never been in a situation like that...

Actually i'd be the "kawaii" girl :3

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Icy-nee-san said:

Neither, because ive never been in a situation like that...

Actually i'd be the "kawaii" girl :3

Oh so you wouldn't be Konata in the second panel munching on a chocolate cornet?

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. My dad doesn't care about annie may, but it doesn't bug him.
    There are quite a lot of things about me that DOES bug him, but annie may isn't one of them.

He considers my annie may hobby downright awesome in comparison to some of the other ones. And then there are things I enjoy I'd NEVER want him to find out about.

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. Neither, somewhere in between but probably closer to the son's end.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. Ukonkivi said:
    My dad doesn't care about annie may, but it doesn't bug him.
    There are quite a lot of things about me that DOES bug him, but annie may isn't one of them.

He considers my annie may hobby downright awesome in comparison to some of the other ones. And then there are things I enjoy I'd NEVER want him to find out about.

What hobbies doesn't he approve of?

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. It's not really a hobby but...
    Due to spending to much time on 4chan, racist words like nigger and calling things Jew got permanently stuck in my head. And whenever I get angry I've started calling things niggers, jews, nigger loving jews, and so forth.

Thanks 4chan.

My dad thinks because of that I should stay off the internet. And his respect for me dramatically decreased

He has never respected my religion. And me doing pagan things gets on his last nerve.

My parents don't know what black metal is, thankfully. But they don't like the sound of it, or most of the music I listen. My parents say I'm obsessed with music, and that the music I listens to sounds even and I should stop.

I have pictures of crossdressing Visual Kei guys on my walls. And my parents are homophobic. And my mom tells me it's wrong for man to wear a dress.

I suppose I'll think of more things in the future.

Posted 5 years ago #
  8. Ukonkivi said:
    It's not really a hobby but...
    Due to spending to much time on 4chan, racist words like nigger and calling things Jew got permanently stuck in my head. And whenever I get angry I've started calling things niggers, jews, nigger loving jews, and so forth.

Thanks 4chan.

4chan has had the same wonderful affect on me too. Damn those fucking cheap jews.

My dad thinks because of that I should stay off the internet. And his respect for me dramatically decreased

Never been one to care about respect.

He has never respected my religion. And me doing pagan things gets on his last nerve.

What religion are you?

Posted 5 years ago #
  9. Animist Pagan.
    One time, when I was in high school, I had borrowed a pagan ordering catalog from a friend. My dad search my backpack, found it, yelled at me, beat me, and ripped it up and threw it away no matter how many times I told him it was my friend's and it wasn't right for him to throw something away that didn't belong to me.

Posted 5 years ago #
  10. Actually, this doesn't apply to anyone in my immediate family. I don't live with my parents anymore, but they never cared about what I watched while I was growing up. My gramma, whom I live with now, could care even less about content and/or origin. She's actually watched a lot of Hayao Miyazaki movies with me and liked them and even watched an episode of Code Geass with me when she had insomnia once. She's pretty damned supportive of me as long as I'm not murdering anyone senselessly, pretty much. She even supports beating ass when it is most deserved, so it's next to impossible for her to get angry at me. I think the only things we disagree on are some chores and some foods.

Posted 5 years ago #
  11. My family are somewhat supportive of me watching anime. My mom even aclls my figures hot/spicy depending on your mandarin translation of it.

Posted 5 years ago #
  12. Im damn sho, ain't that fat ass son.....

Posted 5 years ago #
  13. I’m not any one of them but its still funny XD

Posted 5 years ago #
  14. Alessa said:

Oh so you wouldn't be Konata in the second panel munching on a chocolate cornet?

FUCK! I DIDNT SEE THAT D:

Posted 5 years ago #
  15. Icy-nee-san said:

FUCK! I DIDNT SEE THAT D:

Shame shame.

My parents don't approve of my habits they say I need to " Grow up"

Posted 5 years ago #
  16. I'm neither, though I would love to have a dark, scary, pissed off face like that father does =/

Posted 5 years ago #
  17. maga said:

Shame shame.

My parents don't approve of my habits they say I need to " Grow up"

most Parents are ignorant to how great some anime are (ignore the pic above)

Posted 5 years ago #
  18. a lot of your parents sound like close minded bible thumpers......which is sad. I hate when ppl use religion as an excuse for close mindedness and ignorance...any religion for that matter.

and when they say "grow up" just makes them sound jealous of how you still know how to have fun.

No one NEEDS to grow up............you just have to be mature and responsible when the time calls for it. Growing up has nothing to do with it.

some of your parents make me sad.

on topic, my family has always been supportive of any anime i have watched, occasionally they watch it with. My older sister, enjoyed, "Trigun" and everyone liked "Howl's Moving Castle"

they are generally supportive in everything i do.

the closest not supportive stuff would be my dad's response to a string of asian gf's i head, " You know variety is good, why not try some white girls out for a change or black or latino, don't just stick to one type.....change is good for a while, stop limiting your options." Ohhh dad!

he does good advice sometimes "Always wear a condom, you can catch things that will kill you."
    "when a girl says no, it means no"

"don't ever get arrested you look to much like a pretty girl, and you will never survive prison"

My all time favorite though "Dolphins are very amorous. be careful"

Posted 5 years ago #
  19. My parents don't mind at all. The only thing I fear is them finding the pics on my harddrive...

And I guess I'd be the son, if I had to choose one... But there aren't many options, eh?

Posted 5 years ago #
  20. Ukonkivi said:
    Animist Pagan.
    One time, when I was in high school, I had borrowed a pagan ordering catalog from a friend. My dad search my backpack, found it, yelled at me, beat me, and ripped it up and threw it away no matter how many times I told him it was my friend's and it wasn't right for him to throw something away that didn't belong to me.

I'm a Solitary Wiccan and I would never do that if my son decided to follow his choice of religion...

I am VERY supportive and have a unique open mind about allot of things...if something is effecting his life... I want to know about it.

Of course the responsibility behind it ~ is to KNOW about it and understand the feelings that he has concerning that concern/interest.

Never judge, understand, support, that's what its all about.

Posted 5 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.