Sankaku Complex Forums » General

1. A pub singer has been arrested on suspicion of racism for singing the classic chart hit Kung Fu Fighting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380971/Simon-Ledger-arrested-racism-performing-Kung-Fu-Fighting.html

Kristopher Johns of Birmingham, Alabama has filed a lawsuit against Sony.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6310468.html?tag=topslot;thumb;1

I am sorry but it does look like Briareos Hecatonchires from Appleseed.It seems this 15 min short film check out the link and tell me it isn't him or not why doesn't Masamune Shirow sue them?

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2011/03/first-teaser-for-sci-fi-short-plug.php

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Avatar Image

GTR

bumping with original PV clip for justice

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Myballz said:
    A pub singer has been arrested on suspicion of racism for singing the classic chart hit Kung Fu Fighting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380971/Simon-Ledger-arrested-racism-performing-Kung-Fu-Fighting.html

That's stupid. I have had a lot of racism directed at me before. I can understand if the song was directed at them specifically or if he was point out to them like "hey! look at all the asians we have tonight." but he wasn't doing that. People need to chillax.

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. motaku96 said:

That's stupid. I have had a lot of racism directed at me before. I can understand if the song was directed at them specifically or if he was point out to them like "hey! look at all the asians we have tonight." but he wasn't doing that. People need to chillax.

I don't see how it can be racially provoke a issue when the Chinese man was walking, by when the song was played, and started mouthing off to them when they never made fun of him,and never beat the crap out of him.

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. Typical police state UK. Stupid people, even stupider police for wasting their time on this. It's like that time some lady called 911 because McDonalds wouldn't serve her chicken Mcnuggets.

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. palmtop-tiger said:
    Typical police state UK. Stupid people, even stupider police for wasting their time on this. It's like that time some lady called 911 because McDonalds wouldn't serve her chicken Mcnuggets.

HOW WE SUPPOSE TO FEED OUR FAMILYIES!

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. Isn't it racist in the first place to assume that something like that would be racist.

It's funny to see people saying that all the person who's sueing sony is out for money, he's asking for a service that we should get anyway from sony. I'm talking about credit card monitoring.

Edit: I missed the part that he said he wanted money. Though I don't think we would receive a lot of money from it. I'm assuming he's asking for a refund for psn plus accounts.

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. Arresting someone for suspicion of racism over a fucking song?
    In the words of P.Dude "You gotta be fucking kidding me."
    The UK really has become a joke and it's not even funny.

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. hikikomori1969 said:
    I'm talking about credit card monitoring.

Visa Customer Service Line.

Christy: Yes, Neko, we've come to notice that you've made an out-of-state purchase recently, and we would just like to confirm the purchase.

Neko: Fine, it was just a small purchase, sorry about that.

Christy: Oh, no, its fine, just making sure it wasn't a third party. Alright, well, the computer is saying you last made a purchase at...ehm...um...Rob's Sex Shop...in (bleep), Georgia for a total of 7.57?

Neko: That is correct. It was a tube of lube.

Christy: A-a-alright then. Thank you for confirming your order.

Neko: No problem, have a great day Miss.

Christy: Um, you too!

-----------

XD

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. First article: Lol... I mean holy shit L O Fucking L

Second Article: First of many.

Third article: Fucking Pikies and squatter laws.

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. He is also asking the court to issue an order requiring Sony to "refund to [Johns] and all members of the Class the funds paid to [Sony] for the defective PlayStations and PSN services..."

But the Playstations aren't defective and PSN is free.

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. palmtop-tiger said:
    But the Playstations aren't defective and PSN is free.

Perhaps they mean the PSN credit system? Weird.

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. Now would be a good time to look over the PSN terms of service.

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. I'm guessing he means psn plus though their might a possibility that no time taken off of the psn plus subscriptions since psn is down. He might just be suing for whatever reason he can think of so he'll have a higher chance of getting something.

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. hikikomori1969 said:
    He might just be suing for whatever reason he can think of so he'll have a higher chance of getting something.

That's called America's Legal System.

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. hikikomori1969 said:
    I'm guessing he means psn plus though their might a possibility that no time taken off of the psn plus subscriptions since psn is down. He might just be suing for whatever reason he can think of so he'll have a higher chance of getting something.

The lawsuit was about failing to ā€œprotect, encrypt, and secure the private and sensitive data of its users.ā€ For some reason this Lawsuit is a joke but considering how many lawsuits Sony loses to I guess Sony will have to fight it or prove otherwise.

http://brutalgamer.com/2011/04/27/first-psn-lawsuit-has-been-filed/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/54070618/JohnsvSony-Complaint-FINAL

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. Isn't this guy from the UK? Following the logic of the article above, shouldn't he be given life imprisonment?

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. Neko_musume said:

HOW WE SUPPOSE TO FEED OUR FAMILIES!

fixed,... miayoe

Have you tried to teach them to use chopsticks properly?

------------

OP but what happens when its a chinese man who can't sing?

Attachments

1. pt20.JPG 3 years old
    Posted 3 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.